ch.3

i enter my house after i chat with that boy. his voice also sounded familiar i dont know but probably cause my friends make me hear them all the time.

"hi patricia." i shout. patricia is my step-mom. "hi honey" she comes to hug me. she squeezes me. "let go!" i say trying to breath. She lets go and says "im sorry." she says.

i put my bag down and she asks "so how was your day?" she asks. i look up and say "um...pretty good. guess what?" i say . she smiles "what?" and i smile also. "i met a celebrity just a few minutes ago and my friends got me front row tickets to this concert!" i say taking my books out. " a celebrity who? where? a concert!" she asks so excited. " yea i met one of the boys from the band my friends love. and im going to the concert if you let me go." i say hoping she says no. "sure !" she says all smiley. i shake my head "i dont have to go " I say hoping she changes her mind. " no go . I don't want to stop your fun . When the concert ? I'll drive you there with your friends if you want." I frown " no! I don't want to have fun!" I say upset. She looks confused " then why did you get the tickets?" my mom asks . " I didn't my friends won them nd re making me go see that stupid band!" I say and fall onto the couch.

" honey Why did u just tell them no?" she asks. " i don't know they at every excited and I want them happy." I say sighing.

" how come you don't like this band?" she asks . " I don't know I just don't like them it's hard to explain." I say getting up and say " the concerts Friday" I say pulling myself up the stairs to my room.

~~~~~

Next day:

~" you're very beautiful and I love your attitude . You are an amazing person. " he shadowy figure tells me again . " thanks I think your so perfect " I tell him and then he kisses me . Yet he still is a shadow " please tell me who you are ?" I ask. ~

Just then I feel someone shaking me " wake up! LISA!" I shot my eyes open. "You're late!" says someone. I blink a few times and I see my step-mom. " what time is it?" I ask . " 7 am" she says . I shot up quickly and run to the shower and I quickly dry a little my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I apply my mascara and eye liner . I look at the clock 7:18 am. I run downstairs and run to the door " no breakfast?" my step-mom asks. " nope " I say and shut the door behind me and start running to school 8:20 and school starts at 7:25, I'm going to be late.

As I run a van stops right beside me. I panic inside. " do I know you little lady?" A guy with sunglasses says and has a hat on. I recognize his voice. " zayn?" I ask . He laughs . " how did you know?" and I laugh after he says that " lucky guess?" I say. " where you going?" he asks . " school" I whine . " aren't you late?" he asks. " yup" I say looking at my phone.

" wanna ride?" he asks. " sure" I say . I get in the car . " this is Louis. " he says as he points to the driver. " this is Harry " he says pointing to the guy next to the right window " this is Niall" he points to the guy in the middle seat. " and his is Liam " he says pointing to the guy on the left window.

" oh are you all the band?" they nod. " pleasure to meet you" I say and get in and squeeze in. " to that school we just past!" zayn says pointing out the window.

" so what's your name love?" the curly hair guy asks. " Lisa and you again?" I ask. " Harry. " he says . " hi I'm Liam" says the guy with a shaved head. " I'm Louis" says the guy driving . " and I'm Niall" says the blondish hair guy.

We start talking about my interest and stuff to get to know each other then they ask " so you're not a fan?" I nod " yea"

" how come?" asks Louis. " i dont know I just don't like you guys" I say " no offense you all are good looking I just don't like you know...One Direction!" I say. They laugh " will we respect that " says Liam. " thanks I think" I say and they chuckle.

~~~

As we arrive my school :

" disguises everyone?" Niall asks. "yup" they all say.

Zayn wears a hoodie and sunglasses. Niall has a black hat on and nerd glasses and sinks down in his seat. Louis has a red hoodie and sun glasses and hat on top of his hoodie. Liam and Harry wear black hoodies and sunglasses and sink into theirs shirts to cover their faces.

" thanks for the ride" I say and get off quick. " we still on at 2:45?" zayn shouts and I turn around and stick my thumb up and run inside and they drive off.

~~~~

It's 7:33am

I go to my locker and Alison is going to the bathroom and she sees me and says " wow you came !" she says and runs to me. " so how are you ?" she asks . " guess what!" I say . " what ?" she asks and I pull her aside and I tell her " I met One Direction" her moths drops open " OmG!!!" she shouts . I shush her . " be quiet !" I tell her. " you aren't kidding?" she asks. I shake my head " they are giving me VIP tickets after school wanna come?" I ask her. " fuck yea!" she whispers loudly . " ok but don't you dare go crazy or tell anyone!" I tell her seriously . She pretends to zip her mouth. I nod

For some reason I'm excited .....

Written by :michelle