Chapter 8: The Hogwarts Express (AKA the forbidden chapter)

Its been about a week since I got the letter, that reminded me he’s always around waiting, a week since Dumbledore, and Minnie found me at the ministry, and a week since I went  to Diagon Alley. While we were shopping Dumbledore put up extensive amounts of protection on the house, so much so that I can literally feel the protective boundaries as I walk through the yard.

Although I’m glad there is now some sort of protection from him, and from what I understand Dumbledore is a very powerful wizard, I’m still extremely worried that its not enough, that maybe he will find a way to get passed the wards, and get to us. Minnie keeps telling me that I’ll be alright, and anyone who tries to get through the barrier unwelcomed will set off an alarm, and will be binded with invisible restraints, until it is decided that they can be unbound.

Cyle, who was released from the hospital and picked up by Minnie, continuously tells me not worry because we’re safe now, and in good hands, but his eyes betray his true feelings. I can tell hes trying to stay strong for my sake, when hes truly terrified, and trying his best to just wake up everyday. Every Time someone enters the room that he’s in to quietly, he flinches slightly, and he’s constantly on edge, jumping at every noise, looking over his shoulder every few seconds, and stiffening at every touch. He does his best to hide this, and he’s done a great job convincing Minnie I think, but being his sister I know him to well to let his facade decieve me.

He’s going to Hogwarts with us, and he'll be working as the herbology teacher, Professor Sprout's, assistant. I can tell he's extremely excited, because he absolutely loves plants, and these are magical plants that he's never seen before. 

"Lils, wake up its nearly time for you to catch the train, we're going to Hogwarts today, remember!" Cycle shouted over enthusiastically, as he peaked his head into my room. "Hurry up we leave in 20 minutes." He then closed my door with an excited snap.

I immediately bolted out of my bed, remembering that I forgot to pack yesterday, and Trip on something very furry in the middle of the floor. "Hey, watch it I'm trying to sleep here." Sapphire announced, grumpily. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there, but you may want to get on the bed, because I have to  still." I said, slightly panicked, as I pulled out my trunk, and began throwing my stuff in haphazardly.

Five minutes later, my trunk was messily packed, Sapphire was locked in her cage against her will, and I was finally ready to go. Heading  downstairs, carrying my trunk, and a very angry Sapphire in her cage, showing off her highly colorful language, if you know what I mean, I heard Minnie shout for me to hurry up if I wanted any breakfast.

So, after scarfing down an egg sandwich, Minnie apparated me to Kings Cross Station, 9 and 3/4. She had me leave my trunk and Sapphire, because it would be easier for her to take it with her and Cyle directly to the school.

I said a highly distracted goodbye to Minnie, as I stared in awe at the magnificent red steam train idling in front of me. All the sudden I was ripped from my stupor, and knocked to the floor by something hard. Slowly I looked up, in shock, to find a boy about my age, with black hair, bright green eyes, a lightning bolt shaped scar, and black wire glasses that were barely held together by tape.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there, my names Harry, Harry Potter," The boy said offering me a hand. "It's fine, I wasn't paying attention either, I was too busy staring at this beautiful train! My names Lillian Rose, but you can call me Lilly." I said with a laugh.

"Well its almost 11, we should probably find a compartment, do you want to sit with me?" I agreed and we set off to find a compartment. 

We had to go all the way down to the end of the train to find an empty one, and as soon as we did, we both ran in and somehow managed to haul Harry’s trunk onto the luggage rack, and place his owl next to it. 

As soon as we finished with his trunk we both plopped down into our seats, and caught our breaths. “Um, is this seat taken, everywhere else is full?” A tall lanky kid with freckles, and bright red hair, asked, appearing out of no where. 

Harry and I glanced at each other before replying with a nod, and a smile. “Hi, I’m Ron Weasley, and you are?” he asked while taking a seat. This kid seems pretty cool, maybe a bit blunt, cool nonetheless. “ Im Lillian Rose, and this is Harry Potter,” I replied. 

“Bloody Hell! Is it true do you have the-the-the-”

“The scar? Yeah of course…” Harry replied showing off his lightning bolt scar that had been barely hidden by his bangs. “Wicked!”

“Wait, how did he know about your scar, are you like famous or something?” I asked highly confused.

AN: Hey guys I’m really sorry that this took so long to upload!!!! As I said before, I had finished this chapter months ago, but it got deleted literally as soon as I finished, and I got really discouraged from updating again. But any ways heres the evil Chapter 8!! I hope you enjoy and please don’t sick the llama gods on me for taking so long I’m really sorry! Oh also this is extremely unedited, because I wanted to hurry up and update so it might be really crappy.