Other

Katsuki arrives in the classroom late like always, Aizawa stares at him. He's still late even though the dorms aren't that far? Aizawa questions in his head. Katsuki sits at his desk, Izuku is behind him mumbling somethings which Katsuki paid no attention to.

The bell rings and Aizawa starts the class, "good morning students, I have figured out your punishment for your party the other day. You are to write a one-to-two page essay on anything I choose, but don't worry you'll have partners of my choice too. I will be putting you with classmates that you don't hang out with or dislike, girls I won't put you with Mineta," Aizawa tells everyone, the girls sigh in relief.

He's putting me with Kacchan, Izuku thought right after Aizawa finishes speaking. He's putting with Deku, Katsuki also thought at the same time. "Todoroki and Mineta, Ojiro and Asui, Kaminari and Koda, Kirishima and Shoji, Midoriya and Bakugou, Aoyama and Tokoyami, Hagakure and Iida, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka, Ashido and Sato, last but not least, Jirou and Sero," Aizawa says reading off of a list he wrote while laying in his sleeping bag. I knew it, Izuku thought while pouting a bit. I fucking knew it! Katsuki yells to himself in his head.

"Now what you are assigned, Todoroki and Mineta, how not to be a pervert, sorry Todoroki but Mineta needs to learn," Aizawa starts, Todoroki just nods along. "Ojiro and Asui, the french revolution. Kaminari and Koda, algebra and algebraic formulas. Kirishima and Shoji, WWII. Midoriya and Bakugou, go to All Might after school to get yours. Aoyama and Tokoyami, LGBTQ+ rights. Hagakure and Iida, WWI. Yaoyorozu and Uraraka, rich and poor. Ashido and Sato, diabetes. Jirou and Sero, sum up music. That's all, I want them all in by tomorrow morning, now onto your regular classes."
(Ok, I had so many comments on this from the original. I just want people to know this was just shits and giggles, if I wanted to make more serious I would've but I'm not like that so I made it stupid and bad.) 

OFA might have something to do with the reason that we have to go to All Might, Izuku thought to himself as Present Mic walks into the classroom to teach English.

*

The last school bell rang, everyone packed up and went back to the dorms. All expect Izuku and Katsuki, they went to go meet All Might. All Might was waiting in the hall in front of a door that leads to a private room, the three entered the room. "So, from what I heard from Aizawa was that there was a party. That party involved alcohol too," All Might says sitting down and facing the two that are sitting down as well.

"That's correct," Izuku says still wondering what All Might is going to assign them with.

"So Aizawa is making you do an essay together for tomorrow, I made him put you two together and assign you to me. You'll be doing work on All For One, the whole essay will be on information about him. If necessary you can put OFA into it, you'll be handing it into me," All Might says as Izuku and Katsuki nod along.

"I thought you'll make us do something with OFA," Izuku says a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I thought about it, but you two know enough about that. Might as well learn about your threat than more on what you know," All Might says leaning back on the couch more.

"But All For One isn't going to get out anytime soon," Katsuki says kind of calmly.

"You never know young Bakugou," All Might says, they just both nod. "Now, at the party did you two drink?"

Izuku and Katsuki quickly stiffen, All Might took this as a signal for a yes. He sighs, "Well I d-didn't know there was alcohol in the punch bowl and it just tasted really good," Izuku admits looking down.

"I had a competition with drunk Kaminari on who can drink faster, I won't back down from competition. I drank too much too fast, if I drank regularly I wouldn't have gotten as drunk as I did," Katsuki says keeping his head high.