Always

It came the time to set up for the party, Kirishima and Kaminari were standing around the punch bowl. They look at each other than around them, Kirishima nods and Kaminari pulls the vodka bottle out. He quickly pours the whole bottle into the huge punch bottle, once it was done the two of them walk away.

*

Katsuki sits at his desk doing some homework, he truly didn't care about the party. He didn't understand why they were throwing one now when they are having one for New Year's in a few weeks. Were they that desperate? he asks himself in his head.

He shakes off the thought and continues with his homework, it's just simple algebra. He finishes the worksheet and stands up, he walks over to his bed and falls onto it. The comfort of his bed made him smile, he crawls into the sheets and shuts his eyes.

An hour and a half passes, Katsuki is awaken by loud music and some yelling. He rubs his head in frustration, he forgot about the noise the class would make. He flings his legs over the side of the bed, he sits there debating on whether to join or not. He messes up his hair and begins to leave the room.

He opens his door and gets overwhelmed with the loud music and yelling. He stands there for a minute taking in the thought that he just got overwhelmed for the first time. He makes his way to the elevator, music getting louder. He gets into the elevator, as it moves down the music gets louder.

He exits the elevator once the doors open, he could feel the base of the music through the floor. We're going to get in shit for this, but why should I care? He walks over to Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero. "BAKUBRO!" Kirishima yells while stumbling over to me.

Is he... drunk? He watches the other three's movements, they're drunk. He rolls his eyes, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT SHITTY HAIR!" the blonde yells in the redhead's face, it's not a surprise since he does it every day anyway.

"WHATEVER!" Kirishima yells putting his arm around Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki shrugs it off and walks over to the speakers, he turns it down a couple of notches. Everyone looks at him a little upset, that's when he noticed that there are other people from different classes here too.

"LOOK! If you all want to be caught it's not my problem," Katsuki yells while shrugging.

They nod understanding than going back to what they were doing, Katsuki walks over to the punch bowl and grabs a cup. He fills it almost to the brim, he then walks back to the Bakusquad. He takes a sip and realizes it's been spiked, he chuckles a bit. He should've known, he drinks it anyway, he wouldn't let an opportunity go to waste.

"Hey, Bakugou want to have a competition?" a drunk Kaminari asks staggering a bit.

"What kind?" Katsuki asks as he pushes a clingy Kirishima away from him.

"Who can drink the most?" Kaminari smirks and looks at his cup then at Katsuki's.

"Haven't you drunk enough?" Katsuki asks while he watches Kaminari almost trip over his own foot.

"You backing down?" Kaminari asks knowing now that Katsuki won't back down.

"YOU'RE ON PIKACHU!" Katsuki yells as he downs his drink. Kaminari quickly follows after, as the liquid lowered in the cup Kirishima gave Katsuki his mostly full cup. Sero gives his to Kaminari, Katsuki quickly transitions to Kirishima's as he leaves to get more cups. As he comes back Katsuki grabs a cup from him and starts to down his third cup.

Katsuki is five cups in, Kaminari is four but stops and runs to the bathroom to throw up. Katsuki is declared the winner, Katsuki smirks all proud and confident. Shit, I was drinking so fast that it's affecting me faster than normal, I would be probably a little tipsy if I was drinking normally. He mentally slaps himself.