Rainy Nights - Steven

Steven and I have been getting situated in our new house for a week now. The last room we have left is our music room! We've already painted and put all our instruments and equipment in there. Now all we're doing is adding some last minute decorations to make it more... us. I'm so happy with this house and moving in with Steven. The room was dimly lit and our record player was playing a record Steven got custom made for me with all of our songs. Steven's working on his "inspo wall" which is just pictures of us, our dogs, and some friends of ours which is so so sweet and I'm organizing my piano sheet music before I move on to something else. "Babe, do you think this looks good?" Steven asks me. I put down my music and turn around. He's put pictures of majority us on the wall. "Ohhh I love it so much! You're so sweet" I smile at him. "My girl is my only inspiration so of course it's gonna be filled with you." He smiles back at me and walks towards me. "What are you doing love?" "I'm currently organizing my music and afterwards I'll move on to hanging up records." I tell him as I almost finish. "Sounds good. Do you want me to go ahead and start on the records?" "Sure, I'll be over there in a minute." He walks to the other wall as I'm finishing up. As I'm organizing my last stack it starts to rain. I personally love the rain because it always means cuddling with Steven and watching movies! Too bad we're kind of too busy tonight finishing this room. I finish and I walk over to Steven and help him decide where to put each record. We're down to our last couple records and I Could Never Be Without You by Enuff Z'nuff comes on. He stops what he's doing and turns towards me. "May I have this dance?" He puts his hand out for me to take. I put down the record I was holding and put my hand in his and he brings my hand up to his mouth to kiss it. He gently pulls me to the middle of the room and he pulls me close as we start swaying to the song. We danced for the rest of the night together, just the two of us.

"I love you." "I love you too."

———————————-
Hey guys !! Sorry for this chap being so short idk how I could've made it longer haha. Hope you enjoyed some Steven fluff !! <3