Chapter 6: The Big Secret

I leaned up against the wall, not really wanting to be near any of them.

"Jolie..." Stefan sighed. "We really don't want you getting into this stuff. But I guess there's no way to do that, now." He said, rambling on.

"Just get to the damn point! What just happened out here?! How the hell did that guy know my sister?!" I yelled, not in the best mood at the moment.

"Klaus is his name. He was after your sister because he needed her to break the curse-" Damon started to explain.

"What curse?" I asked.

"Klaus is a hybrid. He needed to break the curse to unleash his wolf side." He said.

"You mean... Werewolf?" I asked, quite afraid now.

"Yes. Werewolf." Stefan nodded.

"We'll then, what was his other side?"

"Vampire." Damon said. Jeremy was sitting on a chair, listening quietly. Maybe thinking.

"When Klaus broke the curse, he still needed Elena's blood to make more hybrids. But when Elena died.." Damon said, obviously thinking of how to explain this. "He hadn't gotten all he had needed. The blood. Therefor, he's going to be after you now.."

"Vampires? Werewolf's? Dopplegangers? Their all... Real?" I asked stepping away from them little. "Wha-what are YOU guys?"

"Stefan and I are vampires." Damon explained.

"And you Jeremy? Are you one of them too?" I asked.

"No, Jolie. I'm still human." Jeremy sighed.

"Elena, was she..." I said.

"No. She was a doppleganger as you are." Stefan said.

"I'm sorry.. I-I have to.. Go." I said rushing to the door. I ran into something hard and looked up, seeing Damon being the only thing blocking the door.

"Get out of my way Damon!" I said trying to push him out of the way, with no luck. He just continued to stand there, looking down at me.

"I can't, Jolie." He said leaning up against the door.

"And why not?!" I yelled at him.

"Because if I let you go out by yourself, I could end up hating myself for it." He sighed.

"Damn it, Damon! Get out of my way!" I yelled, taking my fist and hitting him in the face. He stumbled back a bit, with a shocked face. But it really did seem to hurt him much.

"Ow. That really hurt." He laughed picking me up and walking me upstairs. He took me into a room and sat me on a bed.

"Your not leaving this house for awhile." He said and walked out, locking the door behind him.

"Damn it, Damon!" I yelled, throwing a vase that was close by at the door. I slid down on the floor and cried.

After several minutes of crying, I slowly fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING LATELY GUYS! BUT IM GOING TO TRY TO UPLOAD AGAIN BY THIS WEEKEND! THANKS FOR READING AND REMEMBER TO....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

XOXO MEGS