Chapter 5: Dinner with the Salvatores Part 1

I got home and went up the stairs to ‘my room’. I threw my stuff on the bed and started looking the my closet for clothes to wear to dinner. I picked out just a plain pair of skinny jeans, a purple shirt, sandals, and my leather jacket. I quickly slipped everything on and grabbed my bag. I checked the clock before I went out, 5:30. I walked down the stairs and set my bag on a chair. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pan.

“Hm.. Maybe I’ll make some cupcakes?” I said to myself. I got some cupcake mix and started making them.

“Whatcha cooking?” Jeremy asked, walking down the stairs.

“Cupcakes.” I answered putting them in the oven.

“Ooh.. Yummy!” he smiled.

I laughed and got my phone from my bag. I looked down at it and saw that I had a message.

-Unkown-

Hey, don’t forget. Dinner at 7!

--Me--

Umm.. Is this Stefan?

~J~

I set my phone on the counter and checked the cupcakes. My phone went off and I read the message.

--Unkown--

Yeah. This is Jolie right?

--Me--

Yipp! And I made cupcakesJ

~J~

I took out the now done cupcakes and set them on the counter to cool.

--Stefan--

Yum!

--Me--

I know! Well see you there. I gotta go!

~J~

“No!” I said slapping Jeremy’s hand as he tried to get one of the cupcakes.

“Why? Their to eat, aren’t they?” he complained.

“Yes. But at the Salvatore’s.” I laughed. “Which by the way, we need to get going.” I added putting foil around the pan and grabbing my bag. “Let’s go!” I grabbed my keys and started off to my car, Jeremy following. I set the pan in the back seat and got in. I turned on the car and drove off, after Jeremy had got in of course.

We drove up to the Salvatore’s and got out of the car. I grab the cupcakes and my bag from the back. We walked up to the door and knocked.

“Hey guys.” Stefan smiled opening the door to let us in.

“Hey. I brought cupcakes!” I smiled walking in, making Stefan laugh. I took the pan into the kitchen and set it down on the counter. I looked over and saw Damon cooking.

“Ello Damon.” I smiled.

“Hey.” he smirked. What was up with that damn smirk? Does he not know how to just smile?

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY ! SO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT... BUT IT'S ONLY THE FIRST PART OF THIS CHAPTER! THE NEXT PART WILL BE COMING SOON! I PROMISE... SO UNTIL THEN....

COMMENT..

VOTE....

AND!

FAN!!!!!!