||:Chapter 3:||

Despite every part of my being telling me to not look, I do. My breathing heavies. As I look up I find my eyes locked with another's.

"Now, now Y/N. There's no need to be shy." A devilish smirk was placed on his lips.

"I, ah... You're him." I choke on my words as I speak them.

He approaches me, taking my appearance in, "That I am and I'm here to take you away."

"Take me away." I repeat his words as if they're a foreign language.

He softly chuckles,"Yes, as per your request."

I begin to question out loud , "This must be a dream." I pause, "Even if it isn't, what difference does it make?" Behind me I hear the inhuman laughter again. I jolt my head behind me only to see nothing other than a scared Blair.

He puts his hand out,"You are right you know. You shouldn't care. After all this world has only caused you harm. I'm here to take the pain away."

I turn back, my gaze falls upon his offering, "I suppose that- wait a minute, what about my mother and Blair? Or better yet Sarah?"

His face puckered at the name, " Let's not mention her name shall we." I gave him a confused look. In response he sighed, "All in time my dear. You trust me don't you, Y/N." Something about his voice was so soothing, I couldn't explain it. I truly didn't want to feel like this, still I couldn't shake it.

I bite my lip as I put my hand in his, " Yes, oddly enough I do."

He twirls me, then dips me. Before me was an upside down, new world. I jumped to attention. My surroundings, now right side up, seem to be in a castle of sorts. Or at least that's what I assume based on the structure and throne.

I broke from my frozen state as he whispers oddly comforting words, "Welcome home."