It

The class of 1A have been in the dormitory for a few months now, they are all now use to the new living arrangements. It's nine o'clock on a Saturday morning, almost everyone was getting up. Katsuki Bakugou was in the kitchen making himself breakfast, an omelet. Eijirou Kirishima walks into the common room lazily, he notices Katsuki in the kitchen and walks over to him. "Morning Bakubro," he says with a raspy morning voice.

"OI! SHITTY HAIR, I thought I TOLD you to stop CALLING me that STUPID NAME!" Katsuki yells as he puts his omelet on a plate. Kirishima shrugs and walks over to the couch, he sits down beside Denki Kaminari. "Dude, you look so tired," Kaminari points out.

"I stayed up late last night to finish a project I forgot about," Kirishima responds while yawning.

"Will you be ok for tonight?" Kaminari asks a little concerned.

"What's tonight?" Kirishima asks confused and raising one of his eyebrows.

"Party, dude remember?" Kaminari whispers while leaning closer to Kirishima.

"Oh! That's right I forgot..." Kirishima says out loud drawing some unneeded attention.

"Dude, quiet. I have something to spice things up, vodka," Kaminari whispers while smirking a little.

"Sweet, I'll announce the party once I have breakfast," Kirishima whispers while getting off the couch and stretching his arms.

"What are you two whispering about?" Mina asks them while eyeing them suspiciously.

"Uh...guy issues..." Kaminari says as Kirishima chuckles and leaves to the kitchen.

"Guy issues...ok then," Sero then says also eyeing them suspiciously.

Soon everyone was awake and in the common room chatting among themselves. Kirishima grabs a chair from one of the tables and puts it in the center of the room, he then stands on it. Everyone's attention soon went to Kirishima in curiosity, "Hey everyone! So Kaminari and I were thinking we should have a party tonight! We've been in the dorm for a few months now, so we should have some fun since we're all adjusted to the environment now," Kirishima announces.

The majority of the class was excited and hyped about the party, Iida comes up and stands beside Kirishima ready to announce something. "If things go out of hand or if anyone breaks the rules I will tell Mr. Aizawa," Iida says. Everyone agrees, Kirishima gets off the chair and puts it back while walking over to the Bakusquad.

"Guy issues huh?" Mina says while placing her hand on her hips.

"Well...you know..." Kaminari says looking at Kirishima, Kirishima shrugs.

"Come on, you know that if we told you, you would tell everyone," Kirishima points out.

"Ok, you got me there," Mina admits while looking down with a little smile.

"But why leave me out?" Sero asks feeling left out.

"Not sure but now you know!" Kaminari says throwing his arm over Sero while he just rolls his eyes, he smiles after though knowing his friends mean well.

"And was Bakugou in on it?" Sero asks looking down at Katsuki sitting on the couch.

"He's Bakugou, course he wasn't," Kaminari says with a shrug.

The squad turns to look at Katsuki while he's just scrolling through social media on his phone. He realizes that there are eyes on and looks up at the four in front of him, "What?" he asks.

"Nothing, just are you going to stay at the party?" Kirishima asks sitting beside his friend.

"No, why would you think I would?" Katuski asks, more like states while turning his phone off.