Chapter 9

Different from his deep hiding, the little guy was very excited. She took her mother's hand and said, "So mother is going to come back and live with us?"

  Lin Qingqing nodded.

  The little guy is happier, and the smile on his face seems to bloom, "Then my dad and I will go to help my mother organize things now, okay? We will go home tonight."

  Lin Qingqing squatted down and rubbed her palms. His little face said: "The things that mom needs to organize are not only for the usual use, but also for her heart. Mom will go back tomorrow, and you can see me tomorrow after school."

  Although the kid was a little bit disappointed, his mother wanted to return. He was still happy, and finally agreed.

  Yi Zeyan said, "I will take you home with my child."

  Lin Qingqing said, "No, I can go back by myself."

  She said to the little guy not to ride her little eDonkey and go home.

  She had already agreed with her sister, and her sister was very happy to learn that she was going back, which made her feel like she was disgusted.

  In fact, Lin Qingqing was shocked when she knew that she was married and had children. She was even deeply shocked. After all, she was a college student a few months ago and just passed her twentieth birthday. Things are still far away from her.

  What's more, the object of her marriage is still a complete stranger.

  At first she was reluctant to accept this fact, but after she calmed down, Obuchi's head was full of lost expression when she said that her mother hated him, and in the memory clip, he crooked and walked towards him with With a soft voice, he told her the scene when his mother was not crying, and the pitiful moment when he was scalded to tears by her afterwards.

  When she first met Obuchi, she still envied who had such a good blessing to have such a cute and sensible child, but now that this child has become hers, she was shocked at first, but at the same time she actually felt lucky.

  He is her child, her little flesh and blood. I don’t know why I didn’t like him before, but now she likes him. Seeing his white and tender face, his mother’s love is bursting, whether it’s the heart of the Virgin. Whether it's flooding, or the girl's instinctive mother's love festival is at work, she really wants to accompany this child to grow up with him.

  So she decided to be his mother.

  She wanted to make up for the damage she had done to him before.

  Lin Qingqing did not sleep well that night, and woke up very early the next day. The door of the restaurant had not been opened yet. Lin Qingqing and her sister went to open the door together. The sister asked her to say something similar to that of not having sex with Zeyan after going back. It’s not easy for a person to bring a child in a young age.

  Lin Qingqing also obediently responded.

  The rolling door was slowly pushed up, but saw a black car parked next to the road at the doorway. A man stood by the car smoking a cigarette. He turned his head and looked at the sound of the door opening, and then immediately extinguished the cigarette in his hand. In the trash can.

  Lin Zhenzhen smiled and said, "He came very early."

  Today, he is wearing a black suit with a black shirt and a black trench coat. The clothes are simple in design and tailored appropriately. The whole person gives a solemn and solemn feeling. The solemn black seems to make his aura stronger.