Chapter 1

Lin Qingqing received a call from Xiang Huayang as soon as she came out of the practice room. Xiang Huayang’s voice on the other end of the phone was as deep and pleasant as usual, "The game is going to be tomorrow, are you nervous?"

  She received his call. Happy, Lin Qingqing laughed, with a happy joy on her face, "Don't be nervous, remember to invite me to dinner when the game is over."

  Xiang Huayang seemed to laugh helplessly, but his smile was always cold. With a kind of pampering, "Don't worry, I won't be missing you." After he said, he paused suddenly, and then said in a straightforward tone: "Qingqing, we will have a good chat when your game is over."

  He suddenly Lin Qingqing couldn't help feeling nervous, but she pretended to ask, "What's the matter, what are you going to talk to me?"

  He just said, "Wait for you to finish the game."

  Lin Qingqing cut. She had already walked to the door of the dormitory. From a distance, she saw someone standing downstairs in the dormitory. Lin Qingqing recognized Liang Xin, so she rushed to Huayang and said, "Xin Xin has come to see me, I will hang up first. "

  he was silent for children only said:" well, you come on the game tomorrow, "

  Liang Xin came to her, Lin Ching Ching hang up the phone, smiled and stepped forward, holding Liang Xin like a cat puppet doll flannel handed him to come, He laughed and said, "The lucky doll for you, remember to hug and sleep today, and tomorrow the game will definitely be able to pass."

  Lin Qingqing took it and deliberately looked at the puppet with disgust and said, "I don't look very good. I Reluctantly to accept it."

  Liang Xin snorted, "I see you can do it, but you still have the mood to make a joke. I think you must have a good mentality. I won't worry about your game tomorrow, um, then. I won't accompany you tomorrow."

  Lin Qingqing immediately said, "No, no, you still have to accompany me. I have the confidence to support me with you." She slapped her mouth and said, "My mouth is nonsense. Cute and cute."

  Liang Xin chuckled, covering her mouth.

  Liang Xin and Lin Qingqing are very good friends, the kind of relationship that won't blush even if they make some excessive jokes.

  Liang Xin is not only her friend but also her step-sister, but only two months older than her. In fact, she didn’t like Liang Xin at the beginning because she hated Liang Xin’s mother, Liang Feifei. Liang Feifei was the third party in her parents’ marriage. Her father and mother divorced because of her, and her mother was also greatly affected by Liang Feifei’s intervention. His injury later dragged down his body due to depression, and he died within a few years of divorcing his father.

  After her parents divorced, her sister followed her mother, and she was sentenced to her father when she was still in junior high school. His father married Liang Feifei soon after the divorce, and Liang Xin was the daughter of Liang Feifei and her ex-husband.

  At first she looked at Liang Xin as disgusting as she looked at Liang Feifei. Later, when she witnessed Liang Xin being beaten up by Liang Feifei, she realized that Liang Xin was also a victim of this marriage as she was, and the two were equally disgusted. This marriage. The two pitiful people soon became very good friends.

  Over the years, the two people supported and encouraged each other in a home that was not like home. In addition, they both studied music since they were young, so they have many topics in common. Later, the two were admitted to the same conservatory.