Date? I Guess?

[Weiss POV]

It's been a few hours since i harshly rejected Ruby's confession. I feel bad for Ruby, because of my idiocy, i dont know she's crying in her room right now or not. I need to make it up to her and apologize. I went towards the cafeteria and ordered a plate of cookies and a glass of milk and carried it to my room. I skipped as i reached the dorms, and i saw Yang coming out the room with Blake. I walked towards them and said my hello's.

Yang: Hey Weiss! What's up?

Weiss: Oh nothing, where you two going?

Blake: We're just going into Vale for some ammo. Speaking of which, why do you have a tray of cookies and a glass of milk?

Weiss: It's.... Something *blushes a bit* 

Yang: Well, you better hurry! She's going out soon! We gave her a massive makeover! You should see her!-

Weiss: *confused* WaitWaitWaitWait, With who?

Yang: *thinks for a second* Hmmm, I don't know, she said someone named "Cinder" something. I forgot. Welp, good luck *pats Weiss's back*

Weiss, still confused, walked in the room to see Ruby with her hair down with a black bow ontop, a orange scarf, a red and orange coat that reaches down to her knees, black boots, thigh-high stockings, a satchel, and a black dress.

Ruby turned around surprised that Weiss was behind her, but deep inside, she felt scared, scared that she might get screamed at again.

Ruby: Oh Hey Weiss!

Weiss: O-Oh hey Ruby, where you heading?

Ruby: Just going out with a friend, why?

Weiss: I-ummm, Here. *gives her the cookies and milk* I hope you like it.

Ruby: Sorry, but i'm not hungry. Anyways, bye!

Weiss stood there dumbfounded while Ruby dashed out of the room with petals left in her trail. Weiss accidentally dropped the tray and the milk spilled all over the floor with the glass shards scattering. She took quick notice to this and grabbed a mop and started mopping the floor, as she was moping, a thought came into her mind.

Weiss: 'Why was she like that?'

[With Ruby]

Ruby was dashing through the school and arrived at the bullheads, she looked around hastily until she saw a black-haired beauty with amber eyes. She was wearing a white tank top, a brownish leather jacket, a black necklace, red tight pants that showed off her curves, and some heel boots.

 She was wearing a white tank top, a brownish leather jacket, a black necklace, red tight pants that showed off her curves, and some heel boots