🌺Am i the one sided(2)🌺

Part 2. And I decided to not allow Jschlatt reject you because I just noticed I wrote to many sad ones and I want this to have a good ending.
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I quickly went to the kitchen filled a small pot of water and placed it on a burner turning it on full. I then grabbed a cup and a lemon tea bag placing it inside the cup. I looked at the pot seeing it was starting to boil. Not long after I grabbed the pot and some water splashed a bit on my hand. I yelled but kept holding the pot and pouring the hot water into the cup. I picked the cup up and brought back to my room to see if Jschlatt found anything about me coupling pedals out. "So what is it?" I asked him and was just dead quiet. "Schl-" I was cut off by him when he spoke up "Y/n you got the hanahaki disease" he said making me confused. I took a sip of the tea and spoke up again "What is that?" I asked him a little worried to what it is. "I can't explain it's to much to say just look it up" he said and I did. Reading of what it is I gasped and started to cry a little. "No no Y/n it's alright don't cry all you gotta do is tell the person that you love them" he said making it sound like it's easy. But it wasn't for me because I was im love with Jschlatt. Sure Dave was an ok guy but he wasn't really my type. I wanted a man who would make me laugh and feel happy on the days that were not. I wanted a man who has beautiful facial hair. I wasn't really paying attention to Jschlatt and all I was doing was talking to myself inside my head. "Y/n!" I heard him yell and I jumped "Sorry but Y/n it's either you die from it, get it surgically removed and lose the love you had for the person or tell them that you love them" he said making me having a small panic attack. "M-maybe l-later I can't ri-right now" I stuttered and hung up on him. "Holy shit am i the one sided!" I yelled to myself and started to cry but not long after I started to gag. I then coughed out more pedals and just kept on coughing about to loose breath. It suddenly stopped and my throat was sore. I grabbed the hot lemon tea and took a sip of it. "I need a nap I'll decide when I wake up" I told myself. I took my clothes off and put on more comfy clothes. I laid in bed and started to get drowsy. I suddenly fell asleep.

I wake up seeing that I wasn't in my bed. I looked around 'This is not my room' I thought. I got up and walked towards a giant door. When I opened it, there was a hallway with lots of writing on it. I nervously walked out the room then the door shut closed behind me causing me to jump. I didn't really pay attention to the writing but then a specific line said 'He will love you back' I blushed thinking of Jschlatt. I felt a wave of nervousness going through my body. "I need to tell him" I say clenching my hands. When I blinked a door appeared in front of me. It had lock on it. Well I'm in a pickle. But then I started to feel something coming out my throat.

All of sudden I woke up seeing lots of rose pedals on my pillow I gasped for air and quickly went to my pc and immediately went onto discord and started to call Jschlatt. He answered quickly "Jschlatt i have something to tell you" I yelled and before he could speak I yelled "I like you Jonathan. I love you to the moon and back!" I hesitated hearing nothing but breathing. "Y/n" was all that came out of his mouth. I was scared of what he was gonna say. I kept saying that he was gonna reject me. "I love you too" he said and I gasped. All of a sudden I felt something in my throat coming out. I started to puke out almost a full rose bush. "Y/n you alright?" He asked in a worried tone. "Y-yes" I muttered. "Thank you. I love you so much I wish I could kiss you right now" I said. "I can come move in with you then we could kiss each other everyday~" he said in a seductive tone. "Please will you I feel lonely here" I said feeling a tear in the corners of my eye escape. "Alright"

~~~Bonus ending~~~

"Morning Y/n" I heard Jschlatts soft voice while i was walking into the living room "Good morning" I smiled and laid in his lap. "Someone's still tired" he teased me making me chuckle "Indeed I am" I said and closed my eyes "I missed being in your arms" I said and kissed him on the lips before falling asleep again.