❀Why am I soft ❀

In here Y/n is in an abusive relationship with Jschlatt. He always forgives Jschlatt. Y/n is always soft to Jschlatt. :)
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I wake up in my bed to feel Schlatt cuddling into my chest. I smiled and kissed his forehead and slightly moved him to the side so I could get up and make him breakfast. I whimpered feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I lift my shirt up to see a giant bruise on the side of my stomach. I lowered my shirt and felt sadness overcome me. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab eggs, butter, bacon, and orange juice. I then grabbed a pan and placed it on the stovetop. I turned on a burner, then putting on a small clump of butter, and cracked an egg and placing it in the pan. I then grabbed another pan and turned on another burner then placing the pan onto it. I grabbed some pieces of bacon and placing it onto the pan.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I heard a low toned voice groaning. Jschlatt was finally awake and just in time for breakfast. I heard heavy footsteps then it stopped right behind me "Good morning honey bee" I heard Jschlatt say in a soft tone "Good morning" i smiled then he started to hug me. I tried to hide my whimper as he tightened is grip on my sides. So instead of a whimper I let out a small moan. "Heh. Someone's a little horny today" he says in a seductive voice causing me to blush. He kissed my neck and sucked on it and then again I moaned knowing he already knew where my sensitive spot was on my neck. "I-I'm almost done breakfast go wash up then I'll be done when you finish" I say "Alright" he responded. I watched him walk away towards the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I quickly open a drawer and reaching into the back of it feeling a small container so I grabbed it and opened it grabbing a small white pill and putting it into my mouth then closing the capsule and threw it in the back of the drawer then slammed it shut hearing the toilet flush. I grabbed the bottle of orange juice and took a couple sips and also swallowing the pill at the same time. I felt a wave of relaxation. I checked if the bacon and eggs were done and so they were. I turned the burners off and took the pans off the burners. I grabbed a couple of plates and utensils then placing them on the counter. I heard the door to the bathroom open and revealed Jschlatt walking into the kitchen. "How am i dating a beautiful man like you?" He asked leaning against the counter next to me. I smiled and shrugged "How am I dating a strong man like you?" I asked him making him chuckle. I finished putting the food onto the plates and giving one of the plates to Jschlatt "Thanks for making breakfast " he said in a soft tone "Of course no problem" I responded with another smile. We sat down at the table and ate in silence.
When we finished he got up then a small groan escaped from his head "You alright baby?" I asked him in a worried tone "Yah I'm fine just a small hangover I don't know why it just caught up to me" he said opening the drawer and reaching for a small container and succeeded on grabbing them. "Huh weird" he said looking dead into the container. "What's the matter this time?" I asked him hoping he doesn't know I took one of his pills. "Last time i checked in here there was 6 pills in here now there's 5 in here. Did you take any?" He asked me slowly turning his head at me. I felt my whole body stiffened "No sir of course not" I shook my head then he slammed the bottle onto the counter "Don't lie Y/n!" He yelled "I-I would never lie to you baby" I cursed myself for stuttering. "Shut up Y/n I know when your lying!" He yelled again at me and grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the basement door and three me downstairs and hit something on my side. I looked up and he had anger in his eyes, then once he stared at me for a few more seconds he shut the door and I heard the lock on it clicked which meant he locked it. I ran back up and banged on the door begging for him to open the door. I slid down the door and was sitting on my knees I cried and screamed and just laid at the top of the stair case. I started to limp downstairs. Once I was at the bottom I went to turn on the lights. Once I did I lift my shirt up to see that my bruise had gotten worse. My eyes were still puffy and red and I tried to make a small bed for me with old blankets and I laid down on the opposite side that did not have a bruise on it yet. Then that's when I cried myself to sleep.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke up to the sound of a loud bang coming from the living room and a woman's giggle could be heard. "Call me~" I heard Jschlatts voice say and then an 'ok' from the woman then the door closed. 'Was he cheating on me' I started to cry again. While I was crying I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the top stairs and tried to run up quickly then the footsteps stopped on the other side. I heard the locks on the door unlocking then I got up seeing the door open revealing a drunk Schlatt. "Hey baby I'm home" he said smiling. I looked down not wanting to see him. "What's the matter?" He asked. I clenched my fists so hard that I could feel blood dripping down from my hands. "I'm sorry" I said in a soft voice. He was about to say something when I suddenly grab his face and gave him a kiss on the lips and let go then hugged his waist. "I promise I won't take anymore pills" I said starting to sob into his chest. "I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for being a terrible boyfriend. I love you please don't love anyone else" I said and hugged him tighter. I then felt his arms wrap around me and then layer his head atop of mine "No I'm sorry" I heard him say. "I love you too" I gasped to what he said. "I promise to change baby" he said kissing my forehead.
"Wanna cuddle?" He asked in a soft voice and I nodded. We both walked to the room and took our clothes off leaving us in our boxers and we laid under the blankets then he started to spoon me. I smiled feeling him hug me. "Goodnight love" I heard him muffle "Goodnight" I whispered and closed my eyes.
—————————————————

1195 words
Sorry I was just in the mood :(
Bye I edited a bit more on here here :)