Chapter 1 - The text.

*Author’s note*

OH MY GOSH. 

I can't believe this is the first chapter of my... SEQUEL! 

Hope you enjoy lovelies, and feedback would be fantastic!! xo :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Ivy's POV*

'You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to!"

"Woo!! Go Niall!!" I screamed with as much force as I could muster, as did the thousands of screaming girls around me.

His blonde hair shone more brightly than ever, and even his brunette roots seemed to shine. There was no doubt about it. The buzz at this concert was absolutely incredibleQ

"If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh..."

As he finished his solo, I beamed with pride, and felt like I couldn't be happier. My baby had nailed it!

"Wait, aren't you his girlfriend??"

"Oh my God, she is!"

"Can I get a photo with you?"

As the rest of the boys sung the end chorus, I posed for some photos, and signed some stuff for the fans.

I don't know why they wanted MY autograph or photo though - I was only famous for being a 1D girlfriend. Such is 'the life'.

To avoid me getting mobbed, a security guard who kept watch over me at every concert, escorted me out as I finished the last person's phone case.

Of course, I told the boys that I didn't want my own security guard, but Liam insisted because - apparently - there could be an uproar if word got around that I was in the audience.

He took me to their dressing room, and I sank down onto Niall's bean bag. This time alone, with no one else around, was rare.

I usually only got 10 minutes of peace and quiet every day, before someone bustled on, or the boys came back in, exhausted but happy they had a successful concert.

I put on some Ed Sheeran to help me relax, and got out my phone to tweet.

IvyG101: @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik Great concert tonight boys. As proud as ever :)

Ed’s voice drifted up to me – the sweet guitar chords in Give me love started to take effect, and I found myself nodding off to sleep.

Of course, I didn’t actually start my blissful sleep because my phone went off right then.

It was from my psychiatrist, Donna, letting me know that she had a surprise for me in our session tomorrow.

Donna was Niall’s idea – since I tried to kill myself a year ago, he’s paranoid about me all the time, and he thinks that I might try to do it again.

It really frustrates me that he worries so much about me, but it also reminds me of how caring he is, of course.

I started to put together what I would wear in my mind, as I had an idea of what the ‘surprise’ would be, and I wanted to look as nice as possible for it.

“Ivy! Are you okay? Did anything happen out there?” Niall said, that stubborn look evident on his face. The look that said nobody-better-touch-her.

“I’m fine babe, I just got recognized, that’s all,” I smiled at him, and he smiled back, kissing me gently on the nose.

“Alright lads, get changed and let’s get to the bus. I don’t know about you lot, but I’m exhausted!” said Liam, getting out his phone to text Danielle tonight.

Zayn started to sing along to Ed, and the boys threw off their shirts.

My eyes never left Niall’s chest, but I did wonder how many girls would kill to be in my position right now. I am a lucky girl though – not only do I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, but I also have his crazy band mates to put up with while we go on tour together.

Niall and I held hands as we went out the back way of the arena – press lined the street, and we both kept our heads bowed and our fingers entwined until we reached the bus.

Paul was the last one in, and one by one the boys lined up for a shower.

We started moving again briefly, and I curled up next to Niall on the couch in the ‘fun room’.

“Your chest is so warm,” I mumbled, snuggling even closer to him, and I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness once again.

Yet again, a phone went off right near my head, and I felt like screaming in frustration. I just wanted to sleep!

“Sorry babe,” Niall whispered, “that was my phone. You go back to sleep okay?”

“Who was it?” I asked looking into his blue eyes as he checked his phone. He dropped the phone right onto my face, and I let out a yelp of pain.

“Ow!”

“I’m sorry Ivy, I didn’t mean to! I won’t let you bruise,” he whispered, kissing my face.

Oh, okay, well maybe I do kind of like this treatment…

But then, all too quickly, he stopped, and I realized – with a pang of disappointment – that we weren’t going to have a romantic night tonight.

Instead Niall’s forehead crinkled up as he picked up his phone, and kept staring at it.

 “Is there something wrong Nialler?” I teased him, craning my head so I could see the phone.

The last thing I ever expected to see was right there on my boyfriend’s phone screen, and it sunk in with a shock.

Some nude girl sent a photo to Niall, and he just kept looking at it, right in front of me!

“Niall James Horan, WHAT is going on?!