Home

"I still don't know how you are managing to lift me so easily" said Harry while Louis lowered him on to the couch in living room. 

"You underestimate the power of Tommo" said Louis. He put a pillow behind Harry's back and one under his leg. He ruffled his hair and left for kitchen. 

Harry settled and switched on the television. He was browsing through channels when he heard utensils falling.  

"Oh my god, are you planning to cook? Wasn't the morning enough to discourage you?" Harry shouted in a playful tone. 

Louis came back to the living room holding a wooden spoon. 

"You, told me it was decent" he said while pointing the spoon towards Harry. 

"Uhm..it was! I mean to say..." began Harry but Louis dramatically sighed and turned around.

"No no....I didn't mean it like that. I mean, we can order in. It's just the boys, what's with the formality?" said Harry laughing with mild internal panic about probably hurting Louis' feelings. 

"I am just going to fry some frozen food that we have. Sausages and stuff" said Louis.

"Umm..Okay. But, that's a wooden spatula" said Harry pointing at Louis' hand. 

"Yeah...so?" said Louis looking puzzled. 

"You need a draining spoon if you want to deep fry something" said Harry without missing a beat. Louis continued to stare at him, biting his lower lip, looking clueless. 

"It's the spoon with holes in it" said Harry while trying to hold back laughter. 

"it'saspoonwithholesinit...I knew that!" said Louis in a mocking tone and went back to the kitchen. 

Harry laughed and shook his head. 

"Lou! Keep the flame low, and wait for the oil to heat up first. Oh and maintain distance from the pan, if you are too close while dropping frozen pieces in there, you might get burnt!" Harry shouted while still scanning channels. 

"Mind your own business Harold!" yelled Louis from the kitchen, while obviously following all the instructions that Harry was giving. 

The bell rang not after long and Louis ran to open the door. 

"Where's our boy!" screamed Niall and lunged towards Harry, giving him a hug. Zayn and Liam  followed the same suit.

"Easy now, he's not allowed to move much" Louis said while eyeing everyone's movement. 

"Yes yes..So, how are you feeling man?" Zayn asked.

Everyone settled around. Louis kept going in and out of the kitchen. He handed Harry his medicines and put a glass of water on the table and left. 

"I am alright..I am alright. I am just enjoying being pampered" said Harry with a big grin but dropped it immediately. His doubts started flooding back in about whether Louis would be comfortable with the comment, or if he would rather go back to being reclusive in front of guys. They anyway had not talked about where they stand together. 

He gulped the medicines to distract himself and took a few sips of water, keeping the half empty glass back on the table.

"That's good. Management has cancelled our meet & greets for the next week. And they have pushed some interviews too." said Liam.

Louis came out with three beer cans and put them on the table. He looked at the half empty glass and picked it up, put it back in Harry's hand and left. Harry sighed and finished the water in one go and put the glass back on the table.