The Kiss

A couple of days went by. Both Louis and Harry did not bring up the night of the award show again. The band continued to give interviews and go on promotional meets. Harry and Louis at the end of each day would come back home and return to their rooms to sleep. They were anyway out the entire day so no cooking was required either. 

One afternoon the band was invited to a talk show where everyone was being goofy. 
Harry and Louis sat next to each other on the couch after a long time. The host had actually placed their placards in advance so modest couldn't intervene and have them sit apart. This made Harry a little happy and he turned to look at Louis, but he saw the discomfort on his face and the little joy in his heart died quickly. The interviewer said that they'll now play a round of 'Who knows you best'.

The host announced he will ask the boys questions about each other that they have to write the answer on their respective boards and flip it once done. Louis and Harry looked at each other out of habit. Harry smirked and looked away, he knew this would be a piece of cake for them if questions about each other came up.  

Host: "What is Louis' favorite food?" 
Zayn: Pasta
Niall: Noodles
Harry: Pizza
Liam: Mashed potatoes

Host: "Well, the answer is of course Pizza. And we are not surprised that Harry got that right"

Zayn: "I mean, Niall what kind of answer is mashed potatoes even?"

Liam: "That's not even a dish! What was that"

Niall: "Well well.. whatever. On to the next question please!"

Host: "What is Harry's favorite color?"
Zayn: Orange
Niall: Red
Lima: Orange
Louis: Blue
Host: "Well Harry seems to have written both Orange and Blue on his board. What is the story behind this?"

"You know it's crazy..actually" Harry said and laughed. 

"Oh he is being cheeky" yelled Zayn. 

"It used to be Orange yeah... Until...." Louis said while laughing but immediately stopped. He remembered how once Harry flirtingly told him that his favorite color was Orange until he saw Louis' beautiful blue eyes. 

Harry was also smiling but his expression changed into a frown when he saw Louis stop talking. 

Zayn noticed and covered up by starting another story about Harry's new obsession with the color blue. 

"Alright Alright, lets move on to the next one." asked the Host
"Who is the worst cook?"
Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall simultaneously: Louis

"Oh man.. come on. That's not true. Give me some respect" protested Louis while laughing and looking at everyone. 

  "So this one time we went over to Harry and Louis' place. And I am not shitting you, these two legit poisoned us with the food" said Liam.

"Correction...I was not a party to this crime. Louis had insisted on being the chef that day." said Harry and began laughing hysterically. 

Louis saw him and started laughing too. He knew where this was going. For a minute he forgot all his worries. These candid moments with the boys were his favorite. 

Harry looked at Louis and said "Actually, we have never told the boys about what happened. Haha.."

"Well well,, let's hear it then" asked the host. 

"So louis here went to the kitchen right,, and, he was sure he didn't need any help from me and.." Harry started but Louis bounced and covered his mouth with his hand. 

"Stop..no.. we said we will take this to the grave" said Louis while laughing uncontrollably. Harry grabbed his hand and moved it to his chest. He held it there and continued talking.