Untitled Part 3

charlies  p.o.v

. I was fast asleep dreaming about all of my friends fighting off zombies while riding unicorns throwing up rainbows . You know the usual until I heard a door slam . I got up opened the door and almost yelled 'keep it down' . 'Sorry charlie ' sarah  said . I closed the door and threw myself onto my bed. I crawled back under the covers shut my eyes . I started to dream about a fall out boy conceret were there were dancing dolpins and i got super excited  But after a while I heard someone screaming but not sad screaming excited screaming . 'ugh does anyone know how to shut the fuck up at  7 its to fucking early for this shit"  I said while throwing the covers off of me . I opened my door got out and slammed it shut. I heard some talking but I really didn't listen to it. I yelled 'OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD .CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING 'while coming down the stairs . sarah  worriedly said' sorry charlie ' while looking at me coming down the stairs. I looked at a guy sitting next to sarah  and he was staring . I wanted to say what are you staring at but I didn't . 'you can go back to sleep if you want ' sarah  told me . I walked to the couch while saying ' I can't go back to sleep you ruined my amazing dream about a fall out boy conecert  ' I said . I sat down and when I did may came down stairs with her cheeseburger backpack. She sat on the arm rest of the couch even though the couch had a lot of room. 'Oh yea sorry charlie this is Louis ' sarah  said . I looked up at Louis and said 'your from one direction huh?  ' . 'yea' he said proudly .'Are you a fan ' he said smirking . 'Not really I like some of your songs but im not obsessed like your crazy ass fans on twitter talking about how much they want to fuck you i  ' I said picking laughing a little while up a tea cup that was on the coffee table .I saw his face and it was a mixture of happy yet upset. I ignored it and I asked may ' can you get me a cookie ' I said putting down the teacup . 'Im not your maid ' she said crossing her arms. 'Ugh  but im to lazy ' I said slouching back into my chair  and whining . 'to bad' she said sticking her tongue out at me . 'sarah  please get me a cookie ' I said making my puppy face at her. She almost gave in until may threw a bouncy ball at her wich i have no idea were the fuck she got it considering none of us own a bouncy ball  and said ' don't give in she needs to stop being lazy'. 'mays right charlie  don't be so lazy' she said rubbing her arm because that's were the ball hit her . 'ugh  fine u guys suck 'I said standing up making my way to the kitchen.'love u to 'may  said smiling.

Louis p.o.v.

The way that charlie didn't want to get up was really cute but the way sarah was rubbing her arm when she got hit was really cute. I have no idea what's going on in my head . Is this normal ? sarahs  voice snapped me back to reality 'may did you mess up the time on my phone to ' she said looking at her phone. 'nope just your alarm clock ' may said digging in her backpack . 'oh no then im really gonna be late this time' she said standing up quickly . 'bye Louis ' she said hugging me .'I'll be back to hang out after work ' she said waving at me and closing the door.I was still slightly red from the hug  sarah she gave me. 'WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY COOKIES BUT NONE ARE PENUTE BUTTER I JUST MADE SOME  said coming out of the kitchen and sitting on the couch that may that was sitting at the arm rest. 'did you eat all of them may  ' she said staring at may. 'what nnnnooo pssshhh your nuts like the penute butter cookies " may said smirking.'now what do I eat' charlie said  'I know right it's not like we have a whole kitchen of food to eat' may  said sarcastically .Then charlie  pushed may off of the arm rest and may fell on the ground.'oww you didn't have to be so rough ' may said standing up grabbing a pillow and smacking charlie over the head and ran away.charlie jumped up off of the couch and ran after her.'get your ass over here charlie  said  !!'  running after her 'no ' may said running. 'wow she won't get up for food but she will for revenge' I said quietly to myself but it's kinda cute I thought.'ugh may  stop running' she said still running. 'no even though im less lazy your still stronger than me!!!' may yelled running out the door and closing it. I laughed and I quickly got up and looked out the window and saw that may was up a tree.Then I started to laugh so much I fell on the floor.'were is she charlie said running down the stairs . I couldn't say a thing because I was still laughing and all I could do was point outside.she ran outside and I jumped off of the floor and ran outside to. I was not going to miss this. When I went outside charlie was throwing her slippers at may . I couldn't help it I fell to the floor laughing. ' ok I surrender please don't hurt me ' may  said to  charlie as she was just about to throw a tricycle she toke from a little kid that was riding that tricycle down the side walk . 'fine I won't hurt  you 'charlie  said putting the tricycle down . I finally got ahold of myself I got up and said 'you guys are funnier than the lads' . Then they both looked at my weirdly .I saw that the kid looked sad so I walked to him ruffled his hair and gave him the tricycle . He suddenly had a big grin on his face got on his tricycle and rode away. I looked at him at the distance until I heard 'heads up'then may fell on me .'ow why couldn't you warn me' I said while I was laying on my back .' I did say heads up ' may said sitting on my belly . She got up and toke out her phone she had a bmo phone case. 'Hey can you guys drive me to work ' may  said putting her phone in her back pocket. 'ya sure let me just get dressed 'charlie  said as I got off the floor and we all started to go inside. 'You don't have a license' I said. 'She use to but she almost ran into a tree and we don't let her drive no more' charlie said walking up the stairs. 'oh was something in the road 'i said . 'no''you were talking on the phone or texting  ''no'' then what happened' I said .'she looked out the side window and saw a squirrel in the middle of the park and almost ran into a tree ' charlie  yelled from up stairs . Then I looked at may  and she just shrugged . At that moment I saw charlie come down stairs in a sesame street shirt it was black with Elmo, cookie monster ,Oscar , and big bird she had blue jeans ,joker converse and a domo hat . Her long brown hair was loose and brushed out and her glasses framed her bright blue eyes. She looked really nice . 'Lets go 'charlie  said 'what time do you gotta go to work ' I said as we all went out the door . '5:20' may  said skipping to the car . 'What time is it know charlie said unlocking the car . 'ADVENTURE TIME' may  yelled while sitting in the car .'ok' charlie said turning on the car . I looked at them both weirdly .'are you coming ' charlie  said looking at me I just smiled while getting in and said 'lets go' 

A/N how do you like it hehe