Untitled Part 2

Louis p.o.v

(this is before he came to sarahs house hehe )

Do I go in as I walked close to the door. no as  I walked back going to my car. No louis you  can not do this to yourself I thought to  my self turning back to the house and walking to the door as I lifted up my fist to knock on the door when suddenly the door quickly opened. 'we don't want any cookies leave us alone !' A girl yelled at me while shooting me with a Nerf gun . ' I'm not here to sell you cookies' I said trying to block most of the bullets. while holding back a quiet laugh  Then she stopped and I finally got a good look at her . She looked to be about 19 or 18 and She wore checkered pants ,a shirt with a pony on it , black boots and rainbow suspenders and short red hair with darker red highlits and she was still holding the gun not sure if I was telling the truth. 'If your not here to sell cookies then why have you been standing in front of my house pacing back in forth for an hour' she said confused . 'you a creeper? ' she said worriedly shooting me again. 'No im here to visit an old friend ' I said trying to block the bullets again . She stopped again looking at Me weirdly . 'Does Ciana Gonzalez live here 'I said worrying she will shoot me again . 'Yea she does but she's asleep you can come in if you want ' she said walking inside. I followed her looking around the house. 'You can sit on the couch if you want ' she said looking at the couch . 'thanks' I said sitting down. I turned to the side and saw a picture of me and Ciana when we we're small on the little table close to the couch. I smiled  to myself picking it up and starring at it. I looked up and almost jumped when I saw that the girl was inches away from my face .'You look familer 'she said looking at me. My face started to burn because she was so close to me.. . 'Your Louis from one direction aren't you ' she said backing away from my face. 'Yea' I said proudly still a little red. 'eh 'she said walking away .eh? wat does that mean I said to myself .she gave me a cup of tea and said 'my name is may by the way' . She walked away Then she disappeared upstairs

. mays p.o.v..

Once I gave him the tea I went up stairs and quietly opened Ciana's door to her room. I tipey toed in and got her alarm clock I set it up so it would ring sooner than it need to and she would think that she was late. I thought it would be the best way to wake her up . since waking her up alone is like finding someone in a mall it takes to long I put it down and soon  walked out of the room. I quietly closed the door and walked back down the stairs . louis ? i think his name is was still looking at the photo so I decided to scare him I tippy toed to behind the couch and I said' that's you?' he jumped and turned around 'you scared me half to death 'he said while I laughed a little . 'lighten up Lou' I said still laughing a little. 'So you like sarah  don't you' I said poking him in the cheek while gigling i say his face flush a redish colour then it  turned really red. ' wwwwhhhaaatttt pshh nah  I don't ' he said still turning red . Then I just stared at him and he said 'fine I have liked her since she stood up for me in elementary school ' he said without breathing. 'i knew it ' I said smiling. 'You knew what ' sammy said rushing down the stairs. 'NOTHING' Louis said quickly . ' ok...... hey!.your from one direction huh? ' Brianna said grabbing her keys and purse .she had a Minnie mouse crop top on with a red skater girl skirt and red converse and her dark brown hair falling slightly out of a messy bun . 'yea ' he said proudly again . 'Thats really cool but I have no time to freak out right know but I'll be back ' she said pouring some tea in her starbucks  coffee cup. 'Were you going? 'I said sitting down on the arm chair. emmys stuck in tehuana I have go get her ' she said walking to the door . ok good luck ' I said waving bye to her . 'Thanks may  bye Louis ' she said walking out the door and closing it behind her I got up from the chair and grabbed the tea pot and said 'I'll get more ' I said walking to the kitchen.  

Louis p.o.v

When jasslyn went to get some tea I just sat there akwardly . Then I heard door slamming and loud talking upstairs . I looked and I didn't see any thing so I just turned back around. Then I felt someone in the room .I ignored it but then I turned around and it was sarah 'LOUIS TOMLINSON OMG IT'S YOU ' spoke / yelled but at that moment she dropped a lamp on me .'ow what was that for 'i said .'omg im so sorry loui you just excited .''wait how did you get in ' she said taking the lamp off of me . At that moment jasslyn came with the tea and tea cups.then sarah just said 'nevermind ''jasslyn why didn't u tell me you let Louis in ' she said picking up a tea cup .'yes I did I set up your clock so you think your late so you can wake up beacuse if i was to try to wake up your it would probally take all day 'may  said before drinking some tea. Then I thought to myself that's were she went.'so now I have time to hang out with my best friend' sarah  said poking me and that's why I remembered why I had a crush on her she's cute, smart, beautiful ,and funny . She also gives me butterflies when I see her. I looked at mat  and she had a look on her face like she wanted to give us privacy. 'I got to go to work soon I'll be in my room ' may said putting the tea cup down and running up stairs.'so Louis why haven't you visited me in a long Time I thought we were best friend ' she said making her mad face . So I realized I should give her the gift I brought her. I reached into my pocket and said 'do these make up for it 'i said showing her tickets to the one direction. 'ahhhhhhh omg thank you ' she said taking the tickets out of my hands and screaming . Then we both heard the door slam and she said 'ohh no I woke charlie  again ' she said cutely hiding under the covers.then I thought charlie? who's charlie and why is sarah  scared of him'wait charlie .....isn't that dangerous Ciana 5 girls and 1 boy in the same home ' I said trying to find her cute face under the covers.'Wait you think charlie  is a boy ' she said confused . 'Yea' I said even more confused . 'OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD . CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING ' a really pretty girl screamed while coming down the stairs .she was amazing even with her hair in a  messy bun her face sleepy a baggy all time low sweat shirt that fell past her thighs . andsome dark sweatpants . sorry charlie sarah said looking at her coming down the stairs . I think I was staring but no one noticed .I played it off . She was beautiful I think I like her but I also sarah  oh no i cant like my best friend friend...                                                

A/N okay ... i opoligize for how bad this is but two updates in 1 day whoooo hehe maybe another one later please commet if you like this and fav it add it to your reading list maybe?