𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘: 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦

--------------◦◂◦◂◦◂◦◕⭢⭠◕◦◂◦◂◦◂◦--------------
[◦⭢𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢⭠◦]
⟹◭◦🝠 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢🝠◦◭⟸
ℳℯℯ𝓉 ℳ𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈

As Scarlett was finishing up her name, a black car and a motorcycle interrupt her and she smiles knowing exactly who was in the car and on the motorcycle

Stefan gets out from the backseat and smiles at everyone before pulling Scarlett into a hug. "Hey sis" Scarlett hugs him back "Hey". Damon gets out from the passenger side and runs over to Scarlett taking her away from Stefan and hugs her.

Stefan scoffs before saying hi to Kol and Davina and Ric.

"Hello, little sister" Damon hugs her, she glares at him "I'm younger by a couple of minutes" Damon smirks "Still younger" Scarlett rolls her eyes hugging back. Then a man, none of the Mikaelsons knew came out of the driver's side of the car and they look at him confused.

"Dad!" Scarlett says happily, pulling away from Damon and hugging her dad tightly. Damon says hi to Kol, Davina, and Ric. Lucifer smiles "Hey Sweetheart". The Mikaelsons look even more confused by this except Kol and Davina, but before either of them could ask, the guy on the motorcycle gets off and walks over to them.

None of the Mikaelsons could tell who it was since he still had his helmet on but once the motorcyclist stands next to Scarlett, and Scarlett smiles up at him. The Mikaelsons think it's her best friend, Theodore Black, but the motorcyclist takes off his helmet and runs a hand through his hair.

The Mikaelsons see Kai Parker, they look at him in shock. He used to be a bit scrawny and now he's well built, and very hot. "Rebekah, Elijah, Hayley, Klaus, hate seeing you guys" Kai says smiling before turning to Hope and Freya "Hope, Freya, nice to meet you I'm Kai Parker".

Then he turns to Kol and Davina "Hey guys" Kai gives them both hugs. Klaus, Hayley, Rebekah scoff at him while Elijah stays quiet. Davina and Kol hug Kai back. Then Kai turns to Scarlett again.

"There's my beautiful and sexy wife" Kai says smiling brightly and gives her a loving kiss. "Wife?!" Klaus yells. "I thought you weren't married? You said your name was Scarlett Morningstar Salvatore? Is it not?" Elijah asks confused.

Scarlett smiles "They interrupted me before I could finish saying my full name. Hi Hope, I'm Scarlett Morningstar Salvatore-Parker" Hope smiles at her "It's nice to meet you" Klaus shows a look of hurt on his face. "Where's your ring?" Hayley asks not believing any of it.

"I have her ring, I went to get it cleaned" Kai saying gently taking Scarlett's hand and putting the ring back on. The Mikaelsons see a beautiful wedding ring, with a sliver ban with silver leaves around it with an aquamarine diamond.