𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗞

--------------◦◂◦◂◦◂◦◕⭢⭠◕◦◂◦◂◦◂◦--------------
[◦⭢𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢⭠◦]
⟹◭◦🝠ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬🝠◦◭⟸
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯 𝔖𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔨

 --------------◦◂◦◂◦◂◦◕⭢⭠◕◦◂◦◂◦◂◦--------------[◦⭢𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢⭠◦]⟹◭◦🝠ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬🝠◦◭⟸𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯 𝔖𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔨

Scarlett's alarm starts going off and it makes her groan, she goes to cuddle closer to Kai but she opens her eyes and realizes he has already left making her groan again. She sits up rubbing her eyes and stretching and she breathes in through her nose.

That's when she smells something, she sniffs again and it's the smell of bacon. She gets out of bed and opens her bedroom door and walks downstairs. She looks in the kitchen and sees her kids and Ric in the kitchen.

Ric turns around and knocks over a pan of eggs, the kids look at the eggs on the ground and then back at Ric, shaking their heads in disappointment. "Wow Ric, way to go, dropping the eggs" Scarlett shakes her head pretending to be disappointed with the kids.

"Mom!" The kids say excitedly. Theo grabs the plate of food, all of them had made for her. "We're all sorry about how we reacted to everything last night," Theo tells her handing her the plate of food.

Scarlett looks at Theo and sees his guilty expression, then she looks at the others and she sees their guilty expressions. She smiles softly at them. "Thank you guys, but you don't need to be sorry for anything. I should be apologizing for the way I completely shut down after being told the news."

"But this is as bad for you as it is for me and Theo" Lexi tells her, making all of them nod their head. "That was 18 years ago, I shouldn't have let him have that effect on me because I have your dad, Ric, and every single one of you," Scarlett tells them. They all smile at her, she looks at Ric and he gives her a thumbs up.

"Now, come on, let's eat this delicious-looking breakfast," Scarlett says wrapping her arms around Theo and Lexi. "We won't be getting eggs because someone had to drop the pan," Damon says making everyone look at Ric. "I'm not sorry, those eggs were going to be disgusting because you made them," Ric tells Damon playfully.

Damon looks at him in shock, with a hand over his heart. Scarlett chuckles sitting down at the table, Ric wraps his arm around Damon's neck before giving Damon a noogie. "Not the hair," Damon says dramatically.

Everyone sits down and starts eating. "Can't believe sperm donor and were-whore, and their kid are coming" Lexi says out loud. Scarlett turns her head to stop herself from chuckling at the nicknames for Klaus and Hayley.

"Like I said yesterday, Klaus and Hayley are the ones that did something wrong, Hope had nothing to do with that, so everyone, especially you two" Scarlett points at Theo and Lexi. "Will treat Hope with respect and kindness"