Megan

Hello my ugly people :) You're all looking beautiful as usual :)

Here's Chapter Three! She'll start the 21 Days in the next chapter, don't worry :)

*Dedicated to MyLittlePinky because...just because of her awesomeness ;)*

***

Megan

          I couldn’t help it but my jaw grazed the floor for the second time tonight. Were they serious? “Are you guys serious?”

          “Yeah, and we would pay you, of course.”

          “You guys aren’t drunk, right?” I couldn’t help but wonder. For all they knew, I was just a random girl who happened to write fantasies about them, I could have been a crazy stalker or a murderer!

          Nathan chuckled. “Unless someone spiked our drinks, no.”

          “Yeah, someone definitely did.” I nodded seriously, trying hard not to smile.

          Everyone laughed lightly and Max raised an eyebrow. “Are you saying that you don’t want to do it?”

          I shook my head, whipping brown locks everywhere. “No!”

          “Good, so we would have to sign some papers tomorrow, and we’ll leave Monday.”

          Monday? That soon? I knew that that they were pretty big stars and probably had a busy schedule. But that was in two days! My parents would probably give me a big lecture about telling them beforehand, like two week before, but this was a once in a life time opportunity. I’ll just had to do whatever I could to convince them that this was a good thing then, and that would require a lot of ass kissing. And let me tell you, their arses, were pretty stinky.

          “I’ll have to think about it.” I decided.

          Tom nodded and handed be a slip of paper that I didn’t realize he was writing on until now. “Here’s our number, call us before Monday.”

          They just gave me their number! Calm down Melanie, don’t scream, I told myself.

          Spend twenty-one whole days with five British/Irish celebrities? Hell, yeah.

          Today was definitely the best day of my life.

          ***

          I couldn’t seem to wipe the goofy smile off my face as Zack and I strolled down the street, going to the Mexican restaurant that he planned. We were both still too young to get a driver’s license, but just one more year and I wouldn’t have to walk to school every morning.

          I still couldn’t believe that he did this for me, my part of the day would probably be crap compared to this afternoon. Especially if you add the fact that we just heard professional singers, sing.

          “So are you going to go?” Zack wondered as he wrapped his arm around me.

          I looked at him like he was crazy. “Of course!”

          That was, if my parents let me. But I was pretty sure they would. With just the right amount of nagging, complaining, annoying, persuading, and most importantly – arse kissing, they would be throwing my butt on that private jet in no time.