Love Song

Hey guys!

I decided to write a FanFic this time :D Just a reminder that you don't need to know The Wanted personally, and this is fiction, so that all the facts about them might not be true :)

This isn't like other FanFics where the girl just somehow meets the guy and falls in love, it's very different so I hope that you can give it a try! :)

Here's Chapter One :D

-Dedicated to SomeoneAwesome for being an awesome writer :)

*Picture of The Wanted on the right :) From left to right, it's Max, Tom, Siva, Jay, and Nathan. Aren't they beautiful? ;)*

***

Love Song

          “My heart pumps abnormally,

         Making me blush is your specialty.

         Your eyes are what all I see,

         The way you’re smiling makes me believe…

         When you hug me,

         I feel safer than before…”

         Shaking my head, I leaned back in my chair and racked my brain for some other ideas. What did he buy me for last Christmas again? Oh, yeah, right, a teddy-bear with a t-shirt that said ‘I Love You’. Not that I didn’t love it, it was still lying on my bed six months later.

         Okay, I guess I can work with that. Jotting down the fact, I pulled my earphones out of my ears, ending the ever blasting music.

         I never thought it would be so hard to write a love song. How did all the song-writers do it? As I stared at the pink and purple notes in front of me, all I want to do was watch Gossip Girl with a tub of ice cream and forget about everything.

         The second year anniversary since the day my boyfriend, Zack, asked me out was coming up, and I have yet found him a present. Since it had been two years, I had to get him something special and original, right? Or at least that was what my friend Samantha told me.

         Because of my love for music and writing, I decided to write him a love song – except the only – and big flaw in that plan was that I couldn’t sing, at all. My mom occasionally sang at weddings, and let me tell you, her voice was beautiful. Me? Well, you don’t even want to know.

         So you might ask me, why was I doing this again? Right, so on the first date Zack took me on, he told me what his idea of a perfect date was. Here was what he said, “The girl would be the one taking me out, since that doesn’t happen very often, and a change would be nice. I also love music and playing guitar, so the girl would be playing guitar, singing me a love song that she wrote.”

         And that was why I was sitting in my parents’ office, staying up with a cup of coffee with extra milk and sugar, at two o’clock in the morning.

         Oh, and did I mention the fact that I haven’t learned how to play the guitar yet?

         I was probably the worst girlfriend in the world.

         ***

         Today was Friday, one day away from our anniversary.