10-"cctv"

No one pov

After what happen yesterday, Bourgeois family decide to have a family time for one week.

Max also join because he already finish with his techo thingy.

In Wayne manor

After what happen yesterday,many heroes ask who was them and scolding flash about what he done.

The party end in 10 pm cause everybody has already left

Bruce told Tim to access the Bourgeois mansion cctv and just in their luck,Max wasn't there to stop them from hacking into their sistem.

Damien,Jason and Dick has gather to the bat cave to see what does the family do in their daily routine.

Look like they just do like normal people do such as cooking,dress up,playing game and pranking each other but whay catch their eye was the family was in training using their power and weapon.

The training was like 2 hour until midnight.

"Do we still have to watch them until tomorrow morning,we not guard to look for them 24 hour" Jason whine and Damien was trying his best to not let his blush became visible.

It now 4 am and the Wayne was getting even sleepier until the bluenette start to wake up.

"Alix,get up. We have another mission to do!" Alix groons.

"Why can't we just do this tomorrow, im sleepy" Alix tried to go back to sleep but Marinette keep shaking her.

"Im sleepy too,but the guardian say that there were another miraculous box in here. Plus if you come with me, I will give you many baked gods" Marinette say sweetly and that make Alix jump in happiness.

"Go get ready bun,I go get the other" Marinette say walking away from her room.

The wayne still watching and hearing them from the cctv. They were curious bout what mission does marinette mean so Tim put a tracker on marinette usual bag (don't ask how).

After a few minute, marinette came to her room with her other friend.

They give their kwami food to eat before they go into their mission.

"Hey dudette, why not maybe bring the mouse,fox and cat miraculous with you. Maybe it can be use in mission" Nino say to marinette and marinette do what nino told her.

She put the miraculous in her usual bag and transform into ladybug same as the other.

Max has open the portal to where they will go.

"Alix, go look in the future and tell us if anything bad happen" marinette say and Alix nod.

Alix jump into her time portal while the other jump into Max portal.

The Wayne want to known what their point on the mission and where is it.

After marinette jump into the portal,the wayne was shock especially Damien because the place that they go to was at .....

Find out where does marinette and her friend being teleport to. Does they win or lose...
Let find out on the next chapter 😉👍

Have a nice day!

500 word
18 june