9~party and truth

-no one pov-
(Bruce email)

Dear Audrey,
You and your family has been invite to our manor for the welcoming party.

The outfit is casual.

The party will be held in today evening until midnight. Hope you will come soon.

Sincerely
Bruce

Audrey pov

After received the email from Bruce.

I decided to tell my children bout this cause it kinda strange for Bruce to do a welcoming party,especially at his manor.

I text my children bout the party and what to wear, I also want them to becareful cause we don't known what will happen.

Marinette pov

After getting the text that mom send us,max go prepare to bring his techno if something happen.

Kagami brought some kunai like 30 of it I think.

Juleka prepared extra food for the kwami and ofc luka and nino will brought their music book to make some song at there.

Chloe brought extra clothes just incase something emergency happen.

I brought my laptop,my precious phone and I also brought my kwami with me (+dussu and nuoro).

The important things that we need to brought is our phone,airpod,charge and powerbank.

Max has create a backpack that can turn into a keychain, so the stuff that in the bag also shrink.

We just have to touch the button behind the bag.

It very useful cause people won't suspected anything and it also not heavy and easy to carry anywhere.

I text Harley if she come to the party too but sadly she said that the party is only for heroes, that mean Flash will be there to!

I can't believed that he thought we just pranking him bout hawkmoth but now we will get our revenge back.

I text my family (not including mother) to come at my room to discuss bout the party.

"So as I known that Harley has inform me that the party only for heroes so that mean the bastard also there". Their all have their evil smirking face.

We plan on telling that he say to us in front of everyone.

It will be so much fun! "So basically, we gonna use our power at there just to get revenge?" Luka ask and then Alix answer

"Heck yeah! We can give him punishment by using our power and maybe he will hurt a little".

we giggle on the last sentence that Alix say.