Chapter 5

I wake up in a hospital bed with my leg bandaged and Luke holding my hand. And the other boys surrounding me.

"You're going to be okay" Michael gives me a sympathetic look.

I can't find words to say. I wasn't wearing any pants.

"Um yeah they had to cut them off" Ashton looks away.

"They were my favourite jeans" I say laughing.

"We can go shopping" Calum laughs.

"Has anyone called" I say.

"No" Luke shakes his head.

"You're right to leave now" the doctor walks in.

"Thank you" I say trying to get up. Luke ends up helping me.

I get up feeling dizzy but trying to hide it as I don't like hospitals. I hold on to Like as tight as I can.

We now sit in the van.

"Where to?" Ashton asks.

"Keep going" I say. I have to face everyone sooner than later.

And maybe it was the pain relief talking but I really needed everyone to know I was on my way.

"Okay, you sure?" Ashton says. I nod.
*****

We are now parked down the street from my house it's early in the morning as Ashton drove all night.

"Come with me?" I say. "All of you" I continue.

They all nod. Ashton drives up closer. We all pile out. I stand out the door.
'Knock' I say to my self. I can't so Luke knocks for me. I take a deep breath as I heard foot steps. The door opens.

"SKYLAR?" My oldest sister yells and hugs me. "I've missed you!"

We all walk inside me introducing all the boys to her.

"What are you doing here?" Mum yells from behind "get out now!" She continues.

"Excuse me mam but don't talk to her like that" Luke stands up for me.

"Who do you think you are all of you pricks out" mum yells.

"But mum" I scream as tears run down my face.

"Get out now!" Mum yells while slapping my face.

I hold Luke's hand trying to calm myself down. I walk out side and they boys follow.

"You're a bitch! No one wants you here! Thank fuck you left" mum yells and slams the door.

I could here yelling from my sister. I get into the car still holding Luke. He rubs my cheek and kisses it.

"I'm sorry" he says

"it's not your fault, it's mine I wanted to come home, but this isn't my home anymore, home is with you" I say as tears run down my face.
********

We have been home for a month I haven't heard anything from my family. Then I realise. I haven't gotten my period.

That's exactly what I need. I go to the store and get a pregnancy test. I walk back the the house.

Go to the bathroom and take it. No one is home they are all out and about doing stuff. I look at the test. Positive.

I sit down and cry. Not that I didn't want children it's that I am not ready.

"Oh my god Skylar" Michael comes in.

"I thought you weren't home!" I yell.

"Are you really?" He yells. I nod and run into his arms.