Chapter 1

I never really thought things would get this bad at home, everyone fighting always wanting to somewhere else with someone new.

With in a minute I was all packed up ready to leave. I've had enough of everyone ganging up on me. My family used to always be close but now that we're all growing up its hard to understand each others choices.

My sister, Trinity was well let's face it a bit of a slut. Not like the actual definition of a slut but like the kind who would talk to any guy and every guy just to watch them hurt. Then there's Tessa, she has had the same shitty boyfriend for years which makes her the one who is never home. I have one more sister, who is younger than me but she has raging hormones which makes her one of the worst.

Running away only became an option because I have no where else to go. I grabbed my bag, all my savings and the concert tickets to multiple bands I liked. It's all I had. It's was 11 o'clock at night and everyone was asleep, I live in the city of Brisbane so everything was pretty close to walk to. I ran out the door, I left a note just saying 'goodbye, I can't do this anymore'.

When I reached the Bus station I had no idea where to go. I'm 17. Where am I meant to go? I jumped on a Bus to the airport. I don't know why but it was just something I did automatically.

I had about $4000 cash and my bank card. So I was going to be alright.

The bus ride was about 20 minutes. I haven't even thought of how my parents are going to feel in the morning. I'm not planning on coming back for a while.

There I was standing in the middle of the airport I could go anywhere in Australia. Sydney. I'll go Sydney I think to my self.

I was about to board when my phone buzzed. It was a text from my sister Carissa, "where are you going". I just replied Sydney. I boarded the plane without a doubt. This is my life and it's my turn to take it over.

I sat near the window. I love having the window seat. I thought I was going to have the whole row to myself when a blonde haired boy, who was partially tall came to say beside me. He had his lip pieced which suited him so well. Oh my he was so gorgeous, the kind of guy who is out of everyone's league.

"Sorry" he said to me as a accidentally nudged me in the face. His voice so strong yet it was like a music to my ears.

"It's okay" I say with a laugh.

"I'm Luke by the way"

"Skylar" I say

"So first timer?" He asks

"What to you mean?" I reply

"First time on a plane? I can tell by the way you're shaking" he was right it was my first time.

The rest of the flight we spoke about music and food. I discovered that we were both fans of All Time Low. There was something about Luke and I want to find out what that something is. It's was a strange something. But I liked it.

"Will I see you again?" He asks as we're about to depart.

"Why where are you going?" I reply

"Where are you going?" He said in such a strong tone.

"I have no clue" I shrug

"Wanna come home with me?" He grabs my hand without even letting me reply.

Off I go on a crazy adventure I don't even know this guy, for all I know I could be about to get murdered.