SkepHalo~Little Demon (Angel)

Little: BadBoyHalo

Little age: 14m-3 Yo.

Caregiver: Skeppy

!! I AM NOT SHIPPING THE REAL PEOPLE I AM SHIPPING THE MINECRAFT CHARACTERS!!

COLLEGE!AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a Saturday afternoon, Bad and Skeppy were in their shared dorm doing their owns things and relaxing. Bad was in his room and Skeppy was in their living room. (The College they attend is pretty big and pretty wealthy.) Bad remembered they had a test and was going downstairs to tell Skeppy.  "Hey, Geppy, we have an exam in 4 days.". 

"Wait really?", Skeppy responded with utter shock, as it was seen on his face. "Yeah. It's not a big deal though. We have 4 whole days to study!", is what Bad thought, little did they know they only had 4 HOURS. The speaker announcement system's alarm went off and an announcement was being announced. 

"All students at Minecraft University, There are now 4 hours left until the big exam is supposed to take place. Be sure to study hard and long for the time you have remaining. Be careful, do good, and Speedrun straight through that exam!", a lady on the announcement speaker said with cheer in her high-pitched, soft, and gentle voice. (Get any references?😏)

Bad started to panic as he ran straight to his room and locked the door. He flung open his books and started reading page for page. Skeppy not too long after ran after him and started knocking on the door. "Bad, honey are you alright? Bad, baby, open the door.", Skeppy said quietly.

After 10 minutes, Bad opened the door with puffy eyes and a flushed face. Skeppy immediately hugged Bad and carried him to his bed. "Hey honey dew melon, do wanna change into comfy clothes?", Skeppy questioned softly.

Bad nodded and made grabby hands towards his Geppy. Skeppy changed Baby Bad into a cute ducky onesie and went to the kitchen to get him a bottle. "Hey baby, I'm gonna get you a bottle. okay?" "A'kay Geppy!".

Skeppy goes to the kitchen and make his Little Demon his bottle.

(There will be a part two to this ;])