Tubboo~ Little Ender Baby

Little!Ranboo Age: 1-4

CG!Tubbo

TW: Vomiting, panic attacks, impure age regression, lack of hydration, and lack of eating.

!ALL NICKNAMES/PET NAMES ARE PLATONIC!

!I AM NOT SHIPPING THE REAL PEOPLE, I AM SHIPPING THE MINECRAFT SKINS. THE MINECRAFT SKINS ARE ALSO AGED UP FOR GOOD MEASURE!

In the beginning, Ranboo is about 4. Closer to the end he's 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One evening Ranboo was streaming and started to feel extremely little. He, however, ignored the headspace until he finished streaming. He got up from his unicorn chair and immediately was greeted with the feeling of dizziness and an upset stomach. He was so close to slipping but he ignored it, as he didn't want to be a burden to his platonic husband, Tubbo.

Ranboo then walks out to their living room and sits in Tubbo's lap. Tubbo is confused for a moment and then figures it out fairly quickly. "Hey babyboo, you okay?", asked Tubbo. Ranboo didn't respond indicating he was sleeping. Tubbo smiled and carried the tall, lanky, and seemingly light, enderman to their shared bedroom. 

⚠ PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT PART WHERE IT SAYS "End of TW's" IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE TW's ABOVE⚠

He laid Ranboo down and put a pacifier in his mouth in case he woke up little. He pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead and cheeks. A few minutes later Ranboo awoke from a horrible nightmare of his time with Dream. He was hyperventilating and shaking violently. 

Due to his empty stomach, lack of food and water, and stress he started vomiting all over the place. He also had started crying which burnt his face which caused him to cry even more. Tubbo had heard what was going on and ran to their bedroom instantly. He saw his baby hurt and he almost shed a tear. 

He ran over to Ranboo and picked him up sitting him in his lap. "Babyboo, calm down! He's not here! He's not coming back for you!"  Ranboo calmed down a bit and had stopped shaking and hyperventilating and vomiting, he was now just slightly crying which Tubbo stopped him from doing by putting a pacifier in his mouth. 

⚠END OF TW's⚠

Ranboo had calmed down a lot more and was now just hiccuping while being carried to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Ranboo was sat on the toilet to get his teeth brushed by Tubbo. While he waited for Tubbo to brush his teeth, he started to feel very light-headed and uncomfy. So light-headed and uncomfy that he didn't realize he peed in his nappy (Diaper). 

Tubbo notice and wet spot in front of the nappy and said, "Baby Boy, did you use your nappy?".  Ranboo snapped out of his spaced-out state and nodded while looking down at his nappy. Tubbo changed his diaper while ranboo brushed his own teeth. Once both of them were finished, they headed to their shared bedroom and went back to sleep cuddling. 

SUPRISE!!!!! NEW BOOK OUT!!!!!