n i n e

Polly walked into the house in Small Heath, the fire still lit as she shut the door.

The woman stood in front of her couch, noticing the Finn and Jessy laying asleep.

Sitting down next to the duo, she shook Jessy awake, "wake up Jess, I need a favour."

The brunette groaned after being woken up, rolling over into Finns chest before being shoved once again.

Polly just rolled her eyes, grabbing the girl and yanking her up, "Polly!" She shouted, waking up Finn at her loudness.

"Why the fuck are you shouting at this time?", Finn muffled as he rubbed his eyes, not noticing his aunt stood in front of them.

Jessy stood up, quickly running to the bathroom, "Tommy told you Finn, he told you to stay away."

Polly smacked the boy around the back of his head, "do you want her father to hunt you down!" She shouted

Finn just shook his head, standing up himself and lighting a cigarette, "it's fine Poll, we've been sneaking around for weeks; Toms oblivious."

Polly just threw her head back, "boys know nothing but their dicks." She said, slamming the front door behind her.

Finn sat back down on the couch, watching as the brunette he adored walked back through the hallways towards him.

Jessy sat down next to him, plucking the cigarette out his mouth and placing it into hers, "who would have thought Polly would be so bothered." She laughed.

The peaky blinder put his arm around her, bringing her closer as he felt nervousness in his stomach- it soon becoming evident to Jessy as the nervousness moved to his face; in the shape of a frown.

The gypsy girl grabbed his face, moving it to look at him, "look at me Finn.", she whispered, the only other sound being the busy, bustling street that was past the door, "Tommy will find out, and when he does he'll deal with me okay."

Even though Finn knew she was right, he still couldn't bare the idea of Tomas being disappointed in him over something that could have been avoided.

Standing up Jessy looked down to the beautiful ginger male, "now, I have to go do god knows what with Polly; wish me look Finny."

-
Polly and Jess sat around a table, Jess still not knowing why she's was there, "are you going to tell me Poll or are we gonna sit here forever?", she asked with an annoyed tone.

Polly scoffed as she lit her cigarette, "Tommy has a job for you, but you are coming with me; we're visiting Michael."

Jessy could see the smile Polly had on her face when she spoke about her son Michael, although she herself had never met the man, she knew he meant the world to Poll.
-
Once arriving at the hospital, Jess noticed the other Peaky boys guarding the door, "who's that?"the brunette asked.

The pair saw a woman walk out of Michael's room, wiping tears as she walked in the opposite direction.

Polly suddenly sped up, "Michael! Michael!" The woman shouted, soon pushing the door open.

Jess was stopped at the door, "can't go in miss." A man said, his voice so monotone that Jess could practically smack him and it would stay the same.