The project

Bryce's POV:

   It had been a week since I planted that sycamore tree in Juli's yard. I said I was sorry for everything to her, and she forgave me. I thought she wasn't going to forgive me, and I wouldn't blame her if she didn't, I was a big jerk.
But ever since last week Juli has been talking to me more. We even sit next to each other at lunch! I know it's going to take some time for Juli to like me again, but I will wait. There's no one I'd rather be with than Juli Baker.

Juli's POV:

   Me and Bryce have been hanging out more recently. We actually talk to each other. Ever since he planted that sycamore tree in my yard, my feelings for him came back. Maybe my mom is right, there is more to him that I don"t know. Because what he did with that sycamore tree tells me that he truly cares about me. That he knows how much I loved the sycamore tree in our neighborhood. I was thinking back to last week when I was helping him with the sycamore tree, he put his hand on mine. Bryce Loski touched my hand! And he smiled at me with those dazzling eyes. Okay okay... maybe I still do like Bryce.

(Time skip, 1 week later)

Bryce's POV:

   Me and Juli got paired up for a science project at school. That means I get to hang out with her!! We decided to do the project at my house. While I was getting ready I thought to myself, i gotta look good for Juli.
Time goes by and I hear a knock on my door, I screamed "I'll get it !!" And when I opened the door there was Juli Baker. Even though I see her everyday I still can't get over how beautiful she truly is. And it makes me upset that I just noticed a couple weeks ago. She's always been beautiful.
"Oh hey Juli! Come on in."
"Hey Bryce!"
I leaded her up to my bedroom. I don't think she's actually ever been in my bedroom before.
"Nice bedroom Bryce!" She said
"Oh ahaha thanks"
Time goes by and I look at my watch and it's  9:23 PM. I look over at Juli and noticed that she fell asleep on my bed. She's such a pretty sleeper. I got closer to her and touched her hand, her hands are very soft. I didn't intertwine our fingers though, even though I was fighting the urge to do so. A couple minutes go by and she wakes up to me staring at her. "Did I fall asleep?" She asked with a sleepy voice that was super cute. "Yeah you did, but only for like 30 minutes."
"I shall get going home, it was fun doing this project with you Bryce." She headed towards my door and I stopped her. "Wait Juli!" She turns back at me. "Yeah Bryce?" I went up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She laughed "ahaha goodnight Bryce."
"Goodnight Juli."
I don't know what got into me. Why did I kiss her cheek?! I'm happy I did it though. I mean I wanted to actually kiss her, but I think that's going too far.