The sycamore tree

Bryce's POV:

Juli and I were fixing up planting the sycamore tree, but I can't help staring at her. She looks so beautiful in the sun, and the way her hair blows in the wind. She caught me staring at her and smiled awkwardly, I smiled back. I could feel my cheeks start to burn up.

Juli's POV: I caught Bryce staring at me

Juli's POV:
I caught Bryce staring at me. With those dazzling eyes I love. His cheeks started to turn red once he noticed I saw him looking at me.

"Hey Juli, do you want to go for a walk?" Bryce asked me

"Hey Juli, do you want to go for a walk?" Bryce asked me. "Sure I would love to."
"Juli, I just wanna say that I am very sorry. For everything. For being a jerk, for throwing away your eggs, and for trying to kiss you... I wanted to show you that I am truly sorry, so I got a sycamore tree for you. Because I know you loved the one in our neighborhood." I could hear the sadness in Bryces voice. "Bryce, I accept your apology. Thank you. But you can't just plant a sycamore tree in my yard for every time you mess up ya know." He laughed, and I laughed with him.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I hope you enjoy the book so far. I love the movie flipped, very much. So much I decided to make a book for it !! - Sophia (June 14th 2021)