𝟗. 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄

y/n's pov.

i spent the whole night wondering around town. i bought myself some new clothes and food with my cash and slept at some local park.

not the best sleep in my life since i barely even slept.

miles has been the only thing on my mind.

i can't believe he actually left me.

and i can't believe i actually miss him.

i know i called him a psycho but he really just needs help, and i shouldn't have talked to him like that.

i mean, i just wanted to talk to him but he blew things out of proportion. maybe, i overreacted but i think i had a right to confront him about almost killing someone.

anyways, the point is i'm alone now.

it's morning and i need a ride to la.

i don't have many options.

i was thinking a bus or a taxi but this city is literally in shit so there's no transportation here.

i'm so disappointed in myself.

it's now more than even when i realize that i really can't do anything for myself.

this entire trip has been dedicated to me gaining my independence and i can't even do that right.

i guess my first mistake was having help from miles.

i feel so lost without him. and being away from him has made me think about how i feel towards him. i know we've kissed a couple times and have obviously done a little more than that. but i didn't think i liked him in any way, i just thought it was an escape from frazer. but now i'm starting to doubt that thought process.

it feels really nice to have someone who actually cares about you and values you as a person.

it's a shame that it had to come to an end.

i began walking to find some sort of transportation until i heard a car pull up behind me.

i didn't even have to look at it to know who's car it was.

miles's pov.

i drove around the whole town all night looking for y/n, and now i finally found her.

i was at loss for words once i got out of the car and watched her walk up to me.

i had a sad yet happy expression on my face which she quickly slapped off before throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me into a hug. my cheek stung but i wrapped my arms around her figure as she sobbed into my chest.