Chapter Nine - Good news

Years and years past. You and chanyeol was still happy with each other but you started to act strange around chanyeol. You sometimes don't reply to his text, or you reply really late. You don't even pick up his phone a lot. When he tickles you or tries to carry you, you immediately stop him. Chanyeol felt strange too.

One day chanyeol decided to follow you around secretly.

You arrived at your salon and with other members, you talked normally. Then suddenly Minho wanted to take a selca with you so he kept his hand on your shoulder and took a picture. You didn't mind at that skinship at all because you believe he is only a friend. But chanyeol took it really serious. In his mind,"How dare he!! How can he touch my jagi like that when he knows that she is already married!? And (Y/N) ah too. How can she just smile like that even when he did like that? I think I should go inside...wait! No! I should know more about this!! " As for lunch, you and the others went to a small restaurant to eat. There you laughed and enjoyed with the members. Then after eating, the members gave you a gift one by one.

Then chanyeol thought again,"Huh? A gift? Why? It's not even her birthday. It's not even our anniversary... What's that gift for? Why didn't (Y/N) ah tell me anything?" Chanyeol had been spying on you the whole day. When your work finished, you called chanyeol and told him to pick you up. He immediately came to pick you up today because he was just nearby watching you. You was surprised.

You: Omo! Aren't you too fast today?

Chan: Uh..? Y-yeah.. Cause um... I missed you soo much so I decided to high my speed..

You: What!? You speed your car? Didn't police caught you then?

Chan: N-no they didn't.. Come on let's go now..!

So you went inside the car. When you got inside the car, chanyeol saw the gifts in your hand.

Chan: What's with the gifts?

You: Oh these? Um..these are just some gifts that my members gave me..

Chan: okay.... So how was your day?

You: it was fine. There were many customers so I am really really tired!! Chan: Should I give you a massage in home then?

You: Will you?

Chan: Anything for you~ Finally you guys reached home. Chanyeol told you to sit on the sofa and you did as he told. He massaged your shoulder from behind. While he was massaging, you was texting with your friends ( the members) in a group chat. Chanyeol was again spying on you by making his eyes sharp and tried to read the messages.

~~~In the group chat~~~

You: Chingus~ Thank you for the gifts today~!!

Haeri: Your welcome~

Heechul: Hope he will like it~

You: I'm sure he is going to like it !

Hana: But won't your husband be jealous of him?

You: Hahahha molla (Molla means I don't know) ~~ If he will, then he would look sooo cutee! You guys should seriously see his jealousy face!

Taehyung: I think it is going to Chanyeol VS HIM.

You: Hahahahah! I'm going to make 'him' to win!

Minho: Does that 'him' refer to chanyeol?

You: Aniyo~!

~~~~END OF CONVO~~~

Chanyeol was really angry. He didn't know what was going on. He thought,"Who is 'he' ? Does she has another guy? Is she cheating on me? Ohh~ So that's why she has been acting strange around me nowadays. I can't take this anymore.." Suddenly chanyeol stopped massaging you and was going to go out. You asked him,

You: Where are you going?

Chan: Do I have to tell you?

He said that without even looking at you and went outside. You was taken back by his words. You followed him. When he was walking, you called him from behind but he didn't even turned back. Just then you called him really loud which made him stop. Without looking back.

You: Yah PARK CHANYEOL!!! What's wrong with you? Why are ignoring me? Did I did anything wrong?

Chan: You should know that by yourself!

You: I've been thinking from that time but I can't think of anything. What's wrong?

Chan: Are you cheating on me?

You: huh?

Chan: To be honest, I was actually spying on you from the morning because your acting strange nowadays. But that strange was only with me, not with others. I even saw you taking selfie with Minho. His hand was on your shoulder but you didn't even mind at all. And what's in the gift anyway. Is it something for a person called 'him'? I'm sure there is something that everyone knows except me.. And your not even saying anything to me..

You: *starts laughing*

Chan: Is it funny? *going to start walking again*

You: That's right! I have someone else I love nowadays!

Chan: *stops and turns back and looks at you* Who is he!? Where the hell is he?

You: Here..

You then touched your stomach. And also started to water your eyes.

Chan: Don't tell me...

You: Ya right. I'm pregnant.. From the beginning i had loved you the most in my life but right now, you should wait for awhile okay? Cause right now, I think this baby should get my attention more than anyone else in this world for me. Just wait until this baby comes out and I'll give both a equal love. I wanted to surprise you by saying at the last but since you took it serious, it became a really boring plan. And about the gifts, I told my members about the baby and they gifted me with some baby stuffs.. I actually thought that you would understand me.. After hearing that, chanyeol ran to you and hugged you. Both of you started to drop tears.

Chan: *cries* Mianhae....I'm really sorry....

You: Shhhhh~! It's okay.. Today I realized that you are also still a kid ☺️ Chan: Right. Maybe I'm still a kid. I misunderstood soo foolishly. Mianhae jagi...

You: I said it's okay~ Now I just have a question for you.

Chan: What's the question?

You: Can you be a good dad?

Chan: Ofcourse I can! I'll be a good dad and a good husband. I'll protect both of you. I promise that I'll protect you guys till the end of my life Saranghae jagi~

You: Nado saranghae yeobo~ And then the misunderstanding was over and you two lived happily ever after.

-----END-----

Hows the story? Please comment...

The next story will be xiumin.