Chapter Eight - Party

After an hour, chanyeol finally arrived. You ran to the car and chanyeol opened the window. You smiled at him like you wanted him to do something.

Chan: Omo! What's with that smile?

You: Yeobo, can you do me a favor?

Chan: Of course! Anything for my jagi~

You: can the other members come in the car too? I thought that since your coming, it would be a waste of money to get a taxi, right?

Chan: But...*whispers* I wanted to go alone with you..

You: Aigoo~ Stop being childish! Jebal Jebal Jebal~ *aegyo voice*

Chan: Aishhh! Arasoo!!

You: Gomawoyo yeobo! Your the best!! You called your members who was waiting behind and told them to get in the car.

Finally you guys reached at the place. Every members went inside the restaurant but when chanyeol was going inside you stopped him for awhile.

You: Oppa, even if the members force you to drink a lot, don't okay? Cause you can't handle the drink nicely! You get drunk fast!

Chan: Arasoo jagi~! I'll control it~!

You was worried that he would get drunk. And then you two went inside. Minho poured the drink to everyone. All of you cheered the drink and drank. You guys talked and again they poured the drink. It was just twice so it was okay. When they was again going to pour another drink,

You: I've had enough so this much is okay for me . Otherwise I'll have a headache.. Haeri: Aeee~ Just once! Please~!

You: No thank you!

Heechul: Okay then what about Mr. Chanyeol?

You: Aniyo, he can't have too. He can't handle it..

Heechul: It's just today. It's alright~!

You: *looks at chanyeol* Can you handle it?

Chan: *nods* I'll try to

The members poured drink to chanyeol several times. You told them to stop but they just told the same thing,"It's just today. It's alright". You could see that chanyeol was completely drunk.

Hana: Let's go to karaoke!!

You: Karaoke? Isn't it too much?

Heechul: Seems like your husband is quite drunk too so let's just enjoy this moment okay? Come, let's go!

So all of them decided to go.

~~~KARAOKE~~~

I think everyone can imagine what is going to happen now. Yes, the room went crazy. All of them expect you, including chanyeol started dancing and singing wildly. You tried to stop chanyeol but he was completely drunk and he instead hugged you and started singing drunk version of Growl's rap.

Finally, the party ended. The other members helped you carry chanyeol inside the car.

Heechul: We will go by ourselves, you can go home

You: Are you sure? But you guys seems to be drunk..

Haeri: Aniyoooo~ We aren't drunkkk~

You: Ah...Arasoo... Bye~

You knew how to drive a car too so you drove it today. You just wanted chanyeol to be fine. You reached home and helped in go inside by keeping his arms around your shoulder.

You laid him in the bed. You decided wipe his face with a wet towel so you was going to wet the towel but chanyeol grabbed your hand. You turned to him and said,

You: I'm just going to bring a wet towel to wipe your face. I'm not going anywhere..

Chan: You don't need to do that. Even if you leave for a second, I'll miss you.

You: your drunk, yeobo. You need rest..

Chan: Then rest with me..

You: *annoyed* I told you to drink less but why didn't you listen to me before!? Chan: *gets up* Are you angry with me?

You: A-ani... Chan: *pulls you closer and hugs* Mianhae.. I'll do as you tell from now onwards.. Mianhae jagi..

You: Arasoo.. Chanyeol then tickled you and brought you inside the bed. He wrapped his arms around your waist and slept.