chapter 3

Chapter 3

I cried as hard as I ever did before. He was gone, but he was talking to me.....no he wasn't....it was just my mind....fucking with me....I missed him so much, so my mind did something to make me see him...

"I'm really here hazza..." I heard him whisper.

"N-no your n-n-not" I still did not look up, my head still buried in my hands.

"Yes...I am...just look..." I felt a cold hand grave mine. I looked up, tears still falling from my eyes. Louis put my hand on his cold cheek. "See...I'm here harry" I cough out a sob, but smiled.

"Louis...Louis I miss you...." His hand went on top of mine that was on his face to hold it there....even though I would never let go....his other hand went to my hair, curling it around his fingers. Something he always did to calm me down.

"I miss you to hazza"

"Be with me....please forever...." It seemed like the world just stopped making this moment feel.....like nothing could stop it.

"I cant...." More tears fell from my green eyes.

"Yea you can Lou....I love you...I love you so much, I always have.....I-I....please" I let my heart out at that moment....I didn't want to hold it in any longer....

"Harry..." He took my hand off his face and held it on his leg. "...I got to tell you something...."