chapter1

Chapter one

Harry styles***

A few tears fell from my eyes, it has been a week scents Louis murder, me and Louis always were close, but when Liam got in the picture. I always loved Louis....more then I should, he was perfect. His hair, eyes, laugh, everything. I really missed him. I got up from the couch, and quickly walked out the door, I had to go to his house, I had to see at least a part of him.

The house was just as he left it, the only difference was him. The Clean up team cleaned out......the mess....but no one came to clean out his belongings. I told them I would, I was the closest thing to family, that lived near by anyway....I open the door and take a breath, it smelled just like him. Holding back my tears I shut the door. The house was quiet great two murders now.....my back slides down the door, I sighed, shaking. I tried to hold back tears, but failed. I cried as hard as I ever did before.....why? Why wasn't I with him? Why did I have to love him? Why didn't I stop him from being with liam from the start? Why did it have to be him....Louis was amazing....he was a sun on a rainy day....he was my....everything.....

After a few minutes I stoped crying, I just had nothing left. Standing up, stumbling slightly, I start to walk around. I did some research on that one kid....Niall....niall horan....His story was simular to Louis, but he killed himself. I shiver, was it cold in here.....?

I sniffle, how could this happen?

I walk in a hallway and I hear a piece of paper fall, it sounded like it was taped. I turn around and see a picture on the ground I slowly walk up to it and pick it up. It was a picture of 2 people both males, 1 was blonde and the other tan. I've never seen them before ever... I flip it over and see someone written on it. And what it read sent shivers down my spine.

' looks familiar doesn't it? same type of story too love lies Louis don't trust it....'

I flip the picture back over and see the blonde 1 last time he looked so familiar I just don't know where see him.....

something was odd here I just don't know what it is.....

I did know I was staring as long as I was...my sight for a moment became doubled.

then it clicked that blonde in the picture was the 1 who lived here before Lou......nialm horan.

My blood ran cold my heart rate quickined..... I drop the picture letting it fall slowly to the ground...... Nothing makes sense no matter how hard I tried nothing in my head could make sense to what is going on now..... I hear a tap, it was a small tap but I could still hear it. It sounded as it was.....right....behind me..

I slowly turn around, nothing... I sigh. And turn back to look at the picture on the ground. I stared at the floor forever. I didn't hear any foot steps...but I seen 2 white pairs of TOMs.....I look up locking eyes with the love of my life who was just murdered.