chapter 1

"JAMIE WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!!" I hear my mom yell at me from down stairs.

" IM GOING!!" I yell back with anger in my voice. I get out of bed and start to get ready for school, I put on some light washed ripped jeans and a tight black crop top. I do my normal make up eyeliner, concealer, mascara, eyebrows, blush and some lightly tinted Chapstick.

Running down the stairs I grab my back pack,say goodbye to my mom, slip on my white high top converse and head out the door.

Driving to school I see that I'm already 30 min late.

" eh" I say and turn to go to Starbucks.

opening the door to Starbucks I hear someone whistling, I turn my head and see a big group of guys staring at me. very attractive guys may I say.

I just scoff and head to the cash register.

" hi can I please have a vanilla frape please?" I say sweetly.

"of course that would be 4.03 please" the woman says to me. I pay her and wait for my drink.

"hey baby, how you doin?" I look to my left and see one of the guys. he's wearing a muscle T with a tie-dyed bandanna and a perfect smile.

" Jamie?" I hear a worker call my name. I grab the cup from her hand and turn back to the boy.

" cute, but if you want some of this" I say pointing to my body.

" your gonna have to try harder" I wink and walk away but making sure to look back at all the boys and smile, a bitchy smile.

___________________________

this is my first fan fiction I hope you guys like❤️
Twitter- @nickylolzzy
YouNow- nickylolzzyx
bye bbys💋💋