Anidita (a love triangle)part 7 { is it destiny??💔}

Continues from previous part*****

Anidita reached rc mansion
Shubra: koyeli arti ki thali laaw jaldii
Koyeli: ki Malkin abhi layi
(Koyeli brings arti ki thali , shubra done their arti and tell them to enter the house)
Shubra: koyeli ise Anirudh ke kamre mai le jaw yeh thak geyi hogi , or Anirudh aj tum shumedh ke kamre mai ruk Jana.
Ani: thik hai ma
(Koyeli takes bondita to Anirudh's room , she saw a big picture of ani and shumedh together and asks koyeli how's the relationship between two brothers)
Koyeli: yeh dono to bilkul ram or laksman hai , dono ki Jan baste hai ek duje mai , dugga ma kare hamesa inka rista ase hi bana rahe . Waise bahu rani ji ap ye kyu puch rahi hai?
Bon: nahi wo asehi
Koyeli: thik hai mai chalti hoon, agar kuch chahiye hoga to awaaz laga dena.
Bon: thik hai ....
(She closes the door and brust into tears , she look herself in the mirror she saw the vermilion on her head and sakha pola on her hand . Now she belongs to someone , a person whom she didn't even know is her life partner ... And she can't do anything about that she tries to remove the vermilion from her hairline but it becomes or more darker and her whole forehead became red with vermilion she took a jug and poured all the water on her head and start crying and blaming herself for what she has done)
Bon: yeh mene kya kar diya.... Mene uske masum se dilko challi kar diya , kitna barosha karta tha woh mujpe or mene ek pal mai sab khatam kar diya ...mai itni swarthi ban gayi ki mene apne pyar ko dhoka deke parivar ko chun liya....mai kabhi bhi kudko maf nahi kar paungi kabhi bhi nahiii (and she fall asleep while crying)

On shemdh's room,
Shumedh: dada ap kush ho is shadi se??
Ani: haa, bohot kush hu or tujhe pata hai yeh hi wo larki hai jisse mai usdin bazar mai, uske bad mandir or nadi ke kinare bhi Mila tha , or dekh kismat ne hume an sat jhanmo ke liye band diya
Shumedh: mai bhi bohot kush hu kiyu ki mere dada kush hai (and he hugs Anirudh because he don't want to show his tears.....)

Next morning
(Ani went to his room, he enters to the room without knocking , bon was wearing saree)
Bon:aaahh
Ani: aahhh, maaf karna maaf karna
(He took his clothes and run to the bathroom,
After sometimes he came out and notice she's still trying to wear saree and her saree stuck on her feet she was about to fall but her handsome husband saves her from falling and hold her on his arm )
Ani: tumhe saree pehen na ata hai??
Bon: nahi 😳😳
Ani: ruko mai koyeli ko bula deta hoon
(He went to call koyeli but she wasn't at home because she went to mandir with his mom and he came back to his room)
Ani: wo ma or koyeli koyi bhi nahi hai ghar pe
Bon: ab kya hoga ?😧😩
Ani: agar tumhe koi problem nahi hai to mai madat kar doon?
Bon: apko saree pehna na ata hai???
Ani: ha woh 😅😅😅😅
( Bondita feel hesitated but she agrees, Anirudh start fixing her saree they both was standing so close that they can smell each other perfumes bondita was looking at Ani and thinking what if he get to know about her and shumedh's relation because now she can't break another heart, his hand touch her waist she feels like electricity on her whole body both was looking at each other eyes at that moment shumedh enter there and saw them like that he felt ache in his heart and leave from there without saying anything but bondita noticed everything)
Bon in mind : jitni jaldi ho sake shumedh ko shamjana parega yeh shadi mene kis halato mai kiya hai
Ani: yeh lo ho gaya
Bon: sukriya, waise apne itne acche kese pehnaya, mujhse to pehna hi nahi jata
Ani: woh mene college ke play mai akbar larki ka role kiya tha to tab saree pehen na para mujhe ( felling embarrassed)
(Koyeli comes to call bondita)
Koyeli: bahu rani ji apko badi malkin bula rahi hai
Bon: ji chaliye
Shubra: beta aj tumhari pehli rasoi hai , khana banana ata hai na ??
Bon: ha ma 😊
Shubra: to thik hai tum sabke liye nasta bana do .
(Bondita makes everything whatever shubra said)

Pecap: ( shumedh pin her to the wall)
Ani: bondita.....
What do you think what will happen??plz guys vote and comments also 💙💙😊😊🤗 love you all