Chapter 22: Mixed

Chapter 22: Mixed

"Take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your hand on my beating heart" I woke up to Xavier's voice singing beside my ear. Shivers went down my body at his voice. He sang beautifully.

My body was resting against his. My head on his chest and my legs intertwined with his. Let's point out the fact that we were both naked and I really didn't mind. I was sore down there and I couldn't really move a lot, that's what happens after 4 rounds.

I looked at Xavier's face and smiled. This is my mate, the one that I'm spending the rest of my life with. This handsome man next to me will one day be the father to our children and I couldn't think of anyone else who could make me this happy.

"I'm thinking out loud. That maybe we found love right where we are" He finished, kissing my earlobe.

"Hi" I whispered turning my head. "Hi baby" Xavier said against my neck. He kept placing kisses against my neck and jaw. I moaned a little when he started sucking on my skin.

"Babe I'm sore" I groaned out, I am sure as hell that if we go another round I would not walk for a week.

"You didn't seem to mind yesterday" He smirked against my neck. He grasped my chin and made me look at him. He pressed his lips against mine and moved them in a slow pace.

He pulled away and stared into my eyes, his green eyes were full of life and love. "Our scents mixed" Xavier whispered taking a deep breath. "Now I can smell you even if you are on the other side of the world. I can feel what you are feeling even when I can't see you. We're one"

All of this kept running through my mind. I always wanted to be with my mate. And now, it's my life.

"That sounded really creepy" He said. "Just a little" I laughed along with him.

He unwrapped his body from mine and got out of bed. He disappeared into the bathroom before coming back and ripping the sheets from my body. "Hey" I whined trying to cover myself.

"Well isn't someone shy?" Xavier said while grabbing me by my legs and hips.

"What are you doing?" I gasped as he carried me and laid me down on the tub that was now full of hot water.

As soon as I laid down my muscles relaxed. It was like I needed this. "Cleaning you up" He said getting on the tub with me.

°.°.°.°

I grabbed the bacon away from Xavier since he was practically eating it all.

"Sharing is caring" I whined and took the rest of the bacon, placing them on my plate.

He gave me a small pout before standing up in alarm.

I quickly stood up too. That's when I smelled blood. A lot of it.

"Stay inside" Xavier said running out the door. There was only that scent but we should not underestimate them. They could've used what they used last time to cover their scent.

I followed Xavier but stood on the door. There was a light colored brown wolf on the floor with it's throat ripped open.

Xavier carried it inside the house and placed him on an empty table. I ran towards the wolf and looked into its eyes. They were dark, green and dull. There was no life in them, it was like he gave up. He was part of our pack, I can feel it and I know that's the only reason that Xavier brought him inside.

Xavier came back with a first aid kit. He did his magic, trying to heal him while I just took his paw and looked into his eyes.

"All done" He exclaimed patching up the wolf's neck.

Xavier and I watched TV while Cole shifted. He told us his name and why he was in that condition. He got bit by some guy that tried to rape his sister. He ended up killing him and ran so that he would get help. His sister was safe and sound in their home.

"Alpha, Luna" He bowed when he entered the room.

"Cole, are you feeling alright?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah, I already healed. Thank you so much for your help" He said, his eyes trailing down my body.

That's when I realized that I only had Xavier's denim shirt on. Xavier also stood up but this time in front of me.

"You're welcome, Cole" He growled at him.

"Sorry Alpha, I'll be on my way now" Cole said and left the house in a flash.

"Mine" He groaned pulling me into his arms.

"I'm yours as much as you are mine" I say to him before pressing my lips to his. In that moment 4 became 5, if you know what I mean.

"Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes, you can see more clearly than ever"

                               - Margaret Atwood 

There are 8 chapters left of this book and I'm not going to lie most of them are going to be fillers. They are just leading up to the big finale. Oh and I got a surprise coming towards you guys.