25. Love 🔞

.

(Jungkook killed me yesterday

(Jungkook killed me yesterday. I am not even kidding man)

.

.

.

•°Jungkook's point of view °•

.
As I finish getting ready for the marriage, I look at my final appearance at the mirror. I look fine. I think she will love it.

As I knot my shoelaces, she finally came out  from the vanity mirror room, getting totally ready

As I knot my shoelaces, she finally came out  from the vanity mirror room, getting totally ready. Fuck! She is a goddess. The red dress is complimenting every sexy curve of her body. And my god, she is beautiful.

"What are you staring at Jeon?" She asked me

"What are you staring at Jeon?" She asked me. I don't bother to stop eye fucking her.

"I wanna have all of you tonight Noona. Trust me you will beg me." I whispered in her ears. She gave me a smirk.

"Let's go now. She said.

She had no idea what am I planning to do to her if I get the chance.

.

.

.

As the wedding finished we all took family pictures. Yes "we" , noona's father literally made me a part of their family portrait saying he approves our relationship. That makes noona all flustered and shy. I love it when she does that.

We all did our part and while dancing in the wedding she teased the shit out of me. I was just letting her do what she wants.

Her giggles and kisses made me happiest man in the world. She is drunk and happy. Her happiness is all that matters to me at this point.

When we finally reached in the room it was 4 in the morning. The night was amazing. We were both too drunk and tired so we fell asleep immediately.

.

.

.

.

As I open my eyes I see her in my chest. Sleeping peacefully. May be she is drooling. Lol. Yes she is. I wrap her on my arms and kissed on her forehead.

"I love you so much Noona." I mumble on her skin. And after that what happened I wasn't prepared for it. She flashed open her eyes and glare at me. Fuck. I am screwd.

"You do?" She said sitting on the bed.

"I thought you were sleeping." I tried to get over it. Cause clearly she doesn't love me. She doesn't want a relationship for a matter of fact.

"No. I clearly heard you saying that you love me Kook." She said. Voice a little louder than expected and eyes wided. I sigh.

"Look noona, its my personal problem. I am sorry okay, I know you told me to keep it totally sexual but I couldn't. I dont want ro ruin this. So please pretend you never h-" and I was cut off by her.

"Nooo... I dont wanna forget this." She said. Fuck what is wrong with me? I ruined the whole think.

"Noona. I am sorry.  My feeling are weird. I know you don't love or shit but you don't have to. Trust me and this will be between us only." I tried to convince her by holding her hands.

"Kook...Kook." she made me look at her eyes I can't guilt is clear onine for loving her.

"I love you too." She said and I almost jump in my place.

"You what?" I shout on my lungs. She smiled and sit on my lap.

"Love you." Saying she collapsed her lips on mine. This woman. What do I do with her? Gosh!

She pull me more closer if it was possible and kiss me as she is in my lap now. I can feel friction in our privet parts. I pull her hair just a little so I can get access to her neck.

As I kissed on her neck she moaned sweet sound near my ears. Its the best way to wake up in the morning.

We both help each other to be naked and kiss each other's body with love and adoration. Fuck! She loves me too. How lucky I can be?

As she laid on the bed I hop on her just rubbing my thumb on the clit making sure she was wet enough to take me. I slowly push my whole on her.

"Aahhh" her mouth fell open and her eyes got closed. I do not wish to fuck her now. I want her to know that I love her, I want her to feel she is loved, I want her to be lost in this beautiful sweet momment.

Most importantly, I wanted to make love to her as she deserves from me.

As both of us were so deeply intimate it didn't take us long to cum. As she did first, I thrust deep on her. "I love you noona" I said spraying my cum deep onside her.

We collide our forehead. "I love you too kookie." She said and we stamp it with a kiss.

Almost the best morning of my entire fucking life.

.

.

.

We came back to Seoul the next day. Amd it was official within a week that Noona and I were a thing. Yes. A couple I know it sounded boring but it is what it is. Life seems perfect for me since last seven days. I think this is gonna be the happiest time of my life.

No problems, no Issues, great job, understanding parents, a hot as fuck hirl friend. Life is a nutshell is kick ass.

Or is it? (Evil laugh of the author)