part 35

Guys I am fine now thank you all for you love and wishes its feel good.

Ok guys if you find this Druv character is dragging long then don't worry I am going to end his character soon but tabtak bardash kar lo.

Start

Sana shock to see the picture ,

Sidharth father raj is shoot a man

Sidharth father raj is shoot a man .
Sana is fully shocked to see the picture .

Sana wipe her tear and hold Druv color.

Sana-you are laying Druv this is not truth Papa didn't do this, can't do this, it's all a lie, you've done something with this photo, it's not Papa, it's someone else, you lied all it's not true.
In crying state.

Druv smile,
Druv-I am not lying and I have seen all this with my own eyes but still I did not go to the police because I want you Sana I want you . What is someone doing if you don't get me, I will even give this evidence to the police and then see that your family will be blown away, your whole family will cry .

Come to me Sana I promise I never said that to anyone and if you don't accept this trust me I gave this evidence to police.

Sana fall on her knee in shock,

She was very confused she could not believe that her father in law can do this and second she will never seem like such a giant that someone can kill someone without the truth cannot even let my family get ruined by that

If they come to know then they will not be able to live at all, mom loves papa very much, Sidharth loves papa very much, how will he be able to stay after knowing his truth.

Druv seat beside her and going to touch her face.

Sana push her in anger ,
Sana-don't you dare to touch me don't forget I am Mrs sidharth shukla he can erase you if he know you blackmail me.

Druv laugh
Druv-then tell him and also tell him about his father.

Sana look at him in anger.

Sana get up and move towards door,
Druv-think about it Sana and call me I knew you accept my want but don't keep me waiting .otherwise you know ......

Sana slam the door and leave his house.

Sana seat in car and move towards hospital back.

Sana POV
What all this is happening, what to do, how to find out, talk about it to whom sid , mom or Di everyone will break if all this is true, then how can dad do this, he is such kind person, but why would he kill someone?

Sana reach hospital back and move in her cabin and shocked to see sidharth who is already sitting on her chair playing with pens with angry face.

Sana -you
Sid-where were you in angry tone
Sana think about Druv warning and think not to tell him.