part 26

New cover kaisa laga😇😇😇😇

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂mere yaha barish ho raha h

Sana reach in hospital,

Everyone welcome her ,

Sana goes to her department and meet everyone,all interns are very happy to see her .

She do her work and check patient also.

Dr Tina with her friends,
Tina-Hey some people, how much they take advantage of their beauty, they trap rich boys and marry them so that they can live luxury life.

Really man, how much Sati Savitri she used to be, now look, she trap sidharth shukla just for money.
Such girls are not even ashamed.

Sana hear all this she feel very bad and hurt her eye filled with tears she wipe it and move to her cabin .

Sana close the door and tear flow from her eyes.
Sana -why girls are always wrong in that why no one think once about our situation.

Shukla mansion,

Sumitra-kirti I don't know why but I always notice tension between sid and Sana like they are upset with each other.

Kirti -I don't know mom but may be it I think they should spend time together is make there relationship strong and understandable.

Sumitra -means
Kirti-send them for honeymoon mom they need time with each other without any other disturbance laughing

Sumitra-ya that one is good idea .

In hospital

Druv come in his cabin after a surgery,and find someone sitting in his cabin.

Druv move inside
Druv -you
Sana smile
Druv-when you came Sana I am very happy to see you again in Dr attire.

Sana-I am also happy Druv .
Sana -druv I came to return you something.

Druv -what
Sana took out a ring from her coat .
Sana-this showing him the ring Druv made her wear in there engagement.

Druv feel very bad to think she is not her Sana now ,

Sana-Druv god will made someone for you also and only she has the right 8n this ring.

Druv mind
No sana  God has created you only for me and all you have right  on this ring.

Sana took his hand in her and put that ring in druv hand.

Druv give her a sad smile and take that ring.
Druv mind-one day I again make you wear this.

Sana -I am really lucky Druv to have a friend like you.
Druv smile.

Sana OK then

She came out from his cabin Druv open door for her.

She is going to move when Druv eyes fell on sidharth who is at entrance.

Druv intentionally put his leg on Sana Saree ,
Sana got dis  balance and going to fall when Druv hold her in his arm .

Sid eyes land on Sana who is in Druv arm.
Just then what was Shukla's temperature so high that you should not even measure😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Druv innerly very Happy he knew one thing was really understood that Sidharth dont have control on his anger, if he is angry once, he can harm anyone and can do anything.
He wanted to make this his game ,

Druv triggered his anger more then he can create misunderstanding between sid and Sana.

Sid hit the plate which is in hand of a wardboy who is seeing them .

Sana hear the voice and stand properly .

Sid-You get paid for working here, do not go to see the spectacle do all your work, Shout.

Druve gave him a side smile and sid give him a death glare.

Sana -o god why he is again get angry what happened now.

Sana came near sid ,
Sana -what happened sid ,sid steel looking at Druv hold Sana hand tightly .

Druv look at them.
Sid pulled Sana with him in her cabin.
Sana follow him silently.

Sid close the door and pulled Sana holding her waist .
Sana is very close to him that.
Sana -sidharth relax what happened she try to calm his nerves.

Sid- I told you I don't tolerate  even have a finger on mine ?

Sana-Siddharth he is my friend he helping me I was about to fall so he saved me thats it.

Sid -Friend my foot,  stay away from him no need to  met him from now on,otherwise  nobody would be worse than me in anger .

Sana irritated by his possessiveness ,

Sana- Who are you gonna stop me from meeting anyone loud voice.

Sid pulled her more closer and speak on her face.

Sid-I am your husband, we are married, do you remember me or have forgotten?

Sana in anger
Sana -Yes I  forgot

Sid lost his control on his anger ,

Sid-Won't forget after today,
Siddharth suddenly puts his lips on her lips and give a deep kiss to  her for 10 seconds.

It all happens suddenly. Sana does not understand, her eyes got wide in shock.
Sid leave her and came out from cabin.

Sana still didn't came on her sense she touch her lips ,
Sana-did he kiss me?

Sid is moving when Druv came in his way,

Druv-hello Mr shukla with a side smile.
Sid look him in anger.

Druv -She was about to fall  so I helped her don't you thanks to me for saving your wife.

Sid-Stay away from my wife or else leave this hospital, you will not be seen even in this world also warning .

Druv -don't give me this useless warning.
Druv-I know she marry you because
You must have forced her, then she married you.

Sid look at him in anger.

Druv-I know her that she is such a big emotional fool Anyone can fool her immediately.
I know you also do something.

Sid hear him and understand which type of friend he is bloody scoundrel how does he call her fool .

Sid-its not your matter if I again saw you around my wife I will definitely make your life the end .

....
Promo -sidnaaz honeymoon 💘💘💘💘and lots of fun 😜😜😜😜and drama😉😉😉😉 and hot romance🙈🙈🙈👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

OK guys for someday apne love birds ko is druv naam ke villain se dur karte h.

vote
Comment