Sanses Headcanons

Hello internet! Today I bring you a miscellaneous bunch of Sans'(es)  headcanons. Which consists of Sans, XTale!Sans, Underfell!Sans, Geno, Reaper, Empireverse!Nightmare, and Miro (MirrorGlitch!Sans) 

And yes, typically when I mean headcanons I mean "if you were dating" headcanons and how I think they'd act.

Sans: 

- Really clingy when tired and would want to cuddle a lot. 

- Flirty puns :))

- Super cheesy sometimes. Ex: "Sometimes, I don't know how I pulled you. I'm not that great of a guy, I didn't even think it was possible to find someone so wonderful as you...but you proved me wrong."  Silly yet heartwarming stuff that just makes you feel really special y'know? :)

- Dates to Grillby's (the best kind of dates) 

- When he ever had nightmares he loves reassurance. Soft kisses, head-pats, nuzzles, back-pats, soothing words, all of it calms him down especially when it comes from you. 

- When he's really flustered he'll hide in his sweater and will not come out if asked. SweaterTown per say?  

Red: 

- Ok honestly, he doesn't know how to braid hair, if you ask him, he'll stare at you, unsure how to respond.

- No shame what-so-ever, will make dirty jokes in public or just whisper them in your ear to see you blush.

- Nicknames. That's it. Ex: Sweetheart, Sweetcheeks, Darling...any other flirty/dirty nickname.

- Usually seems like the not-caring, heartless boyfriend in the relationship but oh boy when he makes you mad/sad he's like a scared pup. He's afraid you'll leave. He shows he's sorry, he didn't mean it, that he loves you with all his soul. You can see the fear in his eyelights, how they shrink as he sweats nervously. When you finally forgive him he's all over you, holding you tight like if he ever let go you'd stop loving him. 

(Gosh I really need to make a Red oneshot it feels like..)

Cross: 

- Really shy and shows it. He'll hide in his scarf as his purple blush runs over his skull. Once in a while will get a boost of confidence though. 

- In public he isn't very affectionate. He'll hold your hand or maybe just a finger so you feel protected, knowing he's there watching out for you. 

- Of course, always out doing royal guard stuff so sometimes before he leaves he'll leave out small gifts for you to wake up to, like you're favorite kind of candy or favorite snack. 

- Really gentle with you.

- Daring. In the middle of nowhere will do things just to get your reaction, testing what you like and don't. 

Geno:

- Pretty quiet, but when your together he likes physical touch, like rubbing your hand with his thumb when you hold hands or small pats on the head. 

- Really likes massages. It works out the un-relieved stress. (wait, can skeletons even get massages? how does that work?..) 

- He'll get nightmares or panic attacks. He likes to lay into you as you stroke his skull calmingly or draw circles into his back, drawing his attention towards you and away from what's on his mind. 

- He's really thankful to have you, to help him, heal him, to help take care of himself.

Reaper:  he is safe to touch don't worry :]  

 - Flirt, really likes teasing you for reactions, also a very good smooth talker. 

- Actually really good at comforting. He hugs you, whispering soft words into your ear, calming you down. He doesn't ask what the problem is unless you want to share. Usually likes to make you tea (or whatever your drink of choice is) to help calm you down. 

- Sometimes he'll come home from work tired and enjoys just relaxing in your touch, it instantly eases all of his tired bones. (He just really loves you) 

- He's the type to hide stuff yet at the same time you feel like you know everything about him. 

Empireverse!Nightmare: 

- He'll treat you like a queen. Your something to be treasured in his eyes. He's a gentlemen around you, and if you ever went missing he'd tear the world apart for you. 

- Not as affectionate during the day. He's working, scheming, being a king. It's during the night time where you can see apart of him nobody else does. He's gentle and very possessive. 

- Typically the upper, more superior royal guards will threaten you, or sometimes flirt. The king doesn't really like that. 

- Sometimes if he's in the mood he likes to take your hand and dance. A quiet waltz around when nobody is looking for him. It's such an experience, especially in the kingdom garden, where fireflies buzz around and the moon and stars are out, reflecting off the pond's surface as he twirls you around on the stepping stones that paved the ground, the aroma of flowers in the air and all you both want to do is be in that moment forever. 

Miro (MirrorGlitch!Sans): AU promoting? yes. 

- When you first meet, he's timid, but as time goes on he will warm up to you, nobody approaches a sad monster like him. 

- He's an unfinished character, no set memories of who he is. 

- He's happy around you, you bring him so much joy his everlasting stream of tears stop. He only shows this much emotion around you.

- He's shown you around his glitched mirror world. He likes to walk around and point out his favorite AU's to look at to you. (The MirrorWorld is made out of mirrors, each mirror is a looking glass to a different AU, you can't jump through them, only look.) 

- His favorite thing about you are your eyes. His are so dull and empty (like Killer's eyes) unlike yours he would say. They're are so full of color and patterns that he loves to stare into them. (Even brown eyes! Yes! I can say this cause I have brown eyes :] ) 

- He likes giving you soft kisses.

-999 words. Hello dear readers, hope you liked my lil bunch of headcanons cause I'm so unmotivated these days I need to read more for ideas...if you guys ever want to learn about MirrorGlitch feel free to ask questions I will be more than happy :]