Left 4 Dead Day 4

I awoke the next day and just laid in bed. I was thinking about my next move. Would I stay here longer or try to find my friends?

I got up and went into the kitchen, only the smoker was out there. The hunter was looking out the window. I walked over and sat down.

"Well, good morning." said the smoker.

 "Good morning guys." I said

 I waited for someone to say something because the silence was maddening. I walked over to where the hunter was. He was watching the normal infected walk around.

"Why are you watching them?" I asked

 "I'm keeping look out." he said

 He got up then stretched "I'm going to go have some fun." and with that, he jumped out the window.

 "What's he up to?" I asked the smoker.

 cough " Every once in awhile he goes down there and messes with the other infected." he said

 I went back to the window and watched. He would push them down and throw things at them, some of them would turn and make little noises. He went to a store across the street and came back out with some toilet paper. He started to throw it all around combined with his parkour, no building was safe from him. Soon he ran out then sat down in the street. I looked away for a second then out of the corner of my eye I saw some infected act strangely. They started to head toward the apartment! I turned around and locked the kitchen door.

"Where is your gun?"  the smoker asked.

 "It's.." I looked around then turned out to the window. "outside." I finished.

 "Hey." I yelled at the hunter "Get my gun! Hurry!"

 He looked around then found it. He started to climb up the building but the zombies were closer than he was. 

 "Catch!"  he yelled

I reached for the gun and nearly fell out the window I turned then noddedat the smoker to open the door. He did so then backed away. I prepared myself. They came one at a time at first then all together. I fired at them. One almost got close enough to touch me if I hadn'tt of shot him in the head. I fired till they where all dead. The hunter came back in through the window.

 "You alright?" he asked.

"Yes." i replied then sat down.