- chapter 5 -

(( WOOOOOOOOOOOOO 5AM MOTIVATION LETS GO NO SLEEP, SLEEP IS FOR NERDSSS))

I have never felt.. warm about someone.

~ Y/n pov ~

I woke up with the warmth of someone close to me.. I look up softly to see Tommy sleeping so peacefully. I smiled and was happy he stayed, I wiggled out of his embrace and went to our room.

Ranboo smirked at me as soon as I walked in.

"dont say a word I dont care if everyone saw or whatever.. dont say a fucking word." I said mumbling.

I saw the smirk fade and him go back to his phone. I snuck into Toby and I's room, Toby was sleeping.. HMMMM MY CHANCE ! I stole one of Toby's hoodies.. It was a corpse hoodie... well mine now.

I snuck out back into mine and the boobs shared room, as I got in he looked to me and did his laugh. I smiled and grabbed some jeans. I slipped into the bathroom changing quickly then running out. When I came back downstairs I saw Tommy just waking up.

"good morning bitch boy." I said softly.

"hmmm morning y/n" he said shifting and cracking his bones.

I just walked into the kitchen, I sighed and grabbed the pancake batter. I put the whole box into a bowl and started to add the milk and eggs. I started the bacon on a large sheet pan thingy with some tin foil. I slipped it in there was about 30-40 pieces of bacon on it. Tommy sat at the bar watching my every move. He would look away when I looked up to him. I was short (( SORRY IF UR TALL )) I haven't grown in so long- I was about 5'1 a bit shorter than Toby.

I started to grab a plate to set the finished pancakes on as they all started to come. I embraced myself for the plates to come at me but they didn't. Instead there was a 6'2 boy holding then preventing them to fall. I let out the breathe I was holding.

"haha uh thank you so much that could've hurt-" I sighed

"yeah it would have been funny to see you suffering tho-" He said with his iconic laugh.

"hey at least im not american" I said starting to cook the pancakes.

Tommy set a plate on the counter for me, I cooked a good 35 pancakes. They were a good enough size. People flooded in as I took the bacon out of the oven. When everyone was in the kitchen they started to make plates.

"mmmm" "yummm" "thank you yn !" "me gusta" I got all thank you's and yumms and more. I would smile in response and say it was no problem.

I was just eating some pancake as I was looking though some of my contacts, I saw a lot of "friends" I had. I decided to go through old texts.. I finished eating and headed into the shared room. I opened some of the dm's. Wow.. I was so blind. Some of these girls were so toxic and I just out up with it. I got shamed and made fun of a ton and I just brushed it off like it was nothing. Man, I'm glad I cut contact with people.

I guess I didn't know I was crying because when Ranboo came in, all you could see was worry in his eyes. I got up, walked over to him, and without a word I hugged him just letting my sobs out onto his hoodie. He just patted my head as I let it out. He comforted me, I was happy to have him.. even though we aren't that close I could tell we are going to be AMAZINGLY close friends.

My sobs started to slow as I pulled away from the hug.

"what happened, everything okay y/n.." He asked softly.

I just nodded and said I was okay, I didn't want to bother with stupid stuff in the past. He still looked concerned but, I mean- If a girl just cried into your chest / stomach well- I would confused and worried too. I went into the bathroom and went to clean myself up a bit. I splashed my face with some cold water and washing off some of the makeup I had from yesterday.

I glide my fingers through my hair as I came out of the bathroom. I saw Toby sitting on my bed.. Ranboo must have told him what hap-

"everything okay, y/n you have seen off since this morning after you left the table.." He said worry in his voice.

I handed him my phone.

"read" I said with a slight voice crack.

"o-oh y/n you know I can't read but I can make this out."

I watched as he looked into the phone, he set it down and embraced me into a tight hug. I sniffled and hugged him back. We stayed liked that for a solid minute. I'm glad to have such a great brother.

We released from the hug as Toby was getting a call..

"helo ?" he said a bit of worry dripped in his words.

"mhmm.. this is." He said I could see his hand shaking.

"oOH YEAH.. MY WII IS THERE ? HMMM MY SISTER CAN SIGN IT FOR ME !" He said the worry leaving his voice and a wide grin on his face.

I smile at the happy boy as he ends the call. We both laugh together, It was about 1:00 now. We calmed our laughs and decided to just hangout. We were talking about net-

"ARCADEEEE ANYONE ?" Tommy yelled from downstairs.

"OF COURSE YESSSS" I yelled back and tugged Toby by his sleeve. 

Toby smirked at me and on the way out grabbed Ranboo's wrist.

"you are coming too" He said with a small giggle.

Ranboo just sighed and followed along. The arcade wasn't too far away from where we live, so we were gonna walk. The Bench Trio were in front and I just trailed behind. We made it to the arcade.. I went over to the basketball game while the boy's vlogged. I smiled as I saw them all having so much fun.

Tommy came over to me vlogging.. 

"yOu are my girlfriend now." He said trying to hold in some giggles.

"no" I said making a heart with my fingers.

Toby pointed and laughed, while Ranboo was just giggled and slapped his hands against his legs. 

I watched Tommy and them go to the exit, I ran up behind them jumping on Toby's back. 

"wOah" he said making sure I didn't fall.

He let me off his back and I trailed behind the behind them again, I learned it was about a 10 minute walk..

THE MORE Y/N KNOWS

Anyways, We finally got back I was feeling a bit hungry, I went into the kitchen grabbing some random snack to just to munch on. I went to the couch grabbing the TV remote just putting on a show. Tommy came down a sat next to me..

We watched the TV and made small talk every now and then, I started to grow tired. I debated on falling asleep there or going to the shared bedroom. I let myself just do whatever.

-

hahah had to edit this so i wouldn't have to die doing all the work so :))

1230 words