C A U T R O

2 Months Later...

I finally gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Alekaye Xavier Johnson, me and Elyjah started dating and i really like him now. He's not as scary as i played him out to be. I came down stairs from putting Alekaye to sleep, Sat on the couch and out the baby monitor on the coffee table.

(A.N- A-Le-Kaye) Its African and I thought it was a cool name !

Me and Elyjah were sitting on the couch watching netflix cuddled up until somone knocked on the door. It was a girl, bout in her early 20s, honey blonde and black hair. she looked down at my stomach and then back at me and shook my head.

"Umm excuse, but who are you?"

"oh well im elyjah Ex-girlfriend"

"okay and what exactly are you doing here, EX GIRLFRIEND?"

"what other reason would i be here, to talk to Elyjah"

"i dont think thats a good id-"

i got cut of my someone putting ther arms around my waist and kissing my neck. i heard the girl gasp, and then smile.

"Well hello elyjah" she said

"Mia" elyjah said with no emotions

"Oh why be like that Ely?' "

what do you want Mia?"

" oh nothing, i just moved back with my bofyriend and figured tht you still stayed at the same place and wanted to see how you were doing.

"im doing just fine Mia with my girlfriend here" i smile at the comment and they continue talking

" can you just go away Mia youre the one who made me who i am today and i despise you for it, you're the reason why iv'e taken those... then he stopped himself " just go Mia."

she walked off the porch and got in here car.

"I wonder what he was talking about maybe i should ask him about it." i thought to myself. i turned around facing him

"what did you take Elyjah?"

"Its nothing Kam"

" it must be something bc you got tense and you shouldnt be"

" I SAID IT WAS NOTHING KAMRYN!!"

then i saw something in his eyes the first day i got here and i moved slowly away from him as he watched me

" Were you going babe?"

he had this weird and ugly ass smirk on his face and started walking toward me , i stared running on the stairs and fast as my pregant legs could take me and found the closest room and locked myself in , i got behind the bed as he banged on the door.

Elyjah

Once Mia left he started coming out and i didnt want him to i have actually started falling in love with Kamryn but HE is stopping me from doing so. She kept asking question whcih got him mad and he finally came out and i had no control... He's here and he wont stop until he gets what he wants.. which is to have Kamryn hurt...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So what do you think is wrong with Elyjah?

Who is HE?

What do you think about Mia ( youll hear see more of her in the next chapter

Will Kamryn be okay?

Comment and vote !!!