Sequel Up!!!

Hi there!!
The first chapter of the sequel to Who's Fault? is now up!! It is called Why Now? and it's up on my profile! I hope you'll enjoy it; here's a little blurb:

"You know... I couldn't help but notice that even with your busy schedule, you still find time to play instruments and hang out with Wren's old friends. How do you do it?" Max asked him.

My eyes wouldn't stop their vigilance. At that point, I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't do or say anything to help stop it. His voice rang through my ears, "very good Max. You've made your point."

"No no. I don't think you get it dumbass." Max's voice was so calm, I would have been impressed if I wasn't losing my mind at that moment. "You can't come swooping back in after all the damage has been done like everything can be normal. It's not possible."

Wren and Callie. The two of them against the world. Being a mom came naturally to Wren, but between moving, trying to speed through the process of learning sign language, and keeping secrets she's struggling to adjust. Then add in the unexpected visitors that show up at her doorstep.

Between mending her relationship with an ex and trying to steer clear of another, one could only expect that Wren's plans get a bit sidetracked. Maintaining her focus on her one goal, to keep Callie safe, gets muddled among the craziness that life always seems to place at her footsteps. Wanting nothing more than for everything to be calm for once, Wren can't help but to ask...

Why Now???