Chapter 2

Kasim's POV

After the beach party  we went to Zainab's house for coffee and then I came home with Ana.

Ammi came to me and asked , what's time is it ,why u people are late. I told u na that you people have to be at home till 11pm.

Suddenly I spoke and told ammi that Zainab wanted to eat ice cream so we went on ice cream shop so that'swhy we are late. Ammi got angry and told that I'll talk to  Hassan Bhai that he has spoiled her. Due to her u people disrespects me . You people wait and watch now I'll not let u people out after 7:00 pm.

Ammi said now go and sleep we have to wake up for Suhoor only three hours left today is the last day of fast so go to your rooms now and remember to perform salah.

As ammi left Ana comes to me said that you lied in Ramadan and it was you who wanted to eat ice cream and with that she closed the door with loud thud.

I lay down on my bed and  started thinking how to get visa for Kuwait. That's my dream place I wanted to start my business there and because of that I have to be nice with Zainab. she is an incompetent, who waste all her money on NGO. 

When I have confessed my feelings to her she instantly accepted for being in relationship with me .She always told me to talk to her father because she thinks its haraam (prohibited) to be in a relationship with a guy. maybe it is but what to do she is my only for Kuwait. She is so stupid she fall for my looks. BTW I am handsome.

Suddenly my phone beep , I turned towards my side table to check whose message is that and  I saw 15 missed calls from Zainab and a message. She texted that she and rida has ended there friendship. She told me everything that happened between them and I pity Zainab for not believing her coz Rida is right about me . but I'm happy coz Rida is a obstacle she would have ruined my plan.

How's this chapter guyzz??? 🤔

What u people think about Kasim???

Please vote,comments and share😍😍.