43

Mr jeon slowly put the gun down as he stare at the younger in shock.the door of the basement open and bodyguards walks in and bow to him.

"Mr park is here as you order and he brings the documents"he said making Mr jeon smirked broadly.

"Never knew park care about his son so much"

"So does your father know you are carrying my bloodlines"he said smirking making jimin's eyes widened as he quickly put his hands back to his belly in panicked.

"now i have a grandson who will took my position"the man grin and look back to jungkook."that's mean you are useless"he said pointing his gun back to him making jimin eyes widened in panicked but to their dismay jungkook let out a laugh.

"no you don't that baby is not mine only,it's also taehyung's we fuck him at the same time"jungkook grin watching the anger in his father's eyes as he snapped a glare towards jungkook.

"You can kill me all you want but not that baby because taehyung will hunt you down till the end of time and kill you"

He let out a grunt when his father punch him on the stomach and cough out blood.jimin screamed in tears as he run to the taller but was held back by two bodyguards.

"Let me go,i will kill you if you touch him again"jimin wailed his angry eyes glaring at Mr jeon as he try to break free from their grasp.

"actually i should just kill you both"Mr jeon grinned and point the gun at the younger head who slowly closed his eyes in defeated and hold his belly tightly.

"What the hell jeon"Mr park barked stopping the man from pulling the trigger.

"Welcome park have been waiting forever"jeon says with a smug look in his eyes he slowly pull the gun away making jimin and jungkook breath out in relief.

"the documents"he said and one bodyguards snatched the papers from Mr park and give it to his boss making the man let out a triumphant smile.

"now let my son go"Mr park growl eyes lingering over him.

"you seem impatient park and do you know your son here is carrying my son and kim's baby"he said smirking while park clench his fist making jimin gulp down a thick of saliva as he felt his father's angry eyes glaring dagger at him.

"don't you find this amusing before we used to be so crazy in love but now our children are repeating the same mistake"he tsk and the two stare at him with wide eyes,the three of them used to be a lover that sure surprised the two.

"And you two betrayed me first you both left me for another woman"Mr park spat bitterly glaring at jeon.

"No park some relationship are meant to be broken and you have your revenge anyway by killing his wife and get back with him"he said making jungkook and jimin eyes widened in surprised.

"You killed taehyung mom and my mom just for your love for Mr Kim"jimin asked in disbelief."you disgusted me dad"

"so you let mom killed herself just because you are a gay,you could have just let my mom go why"jungkook  choked out his tears falling slowly.

"sometimes son we just have to make some hard decision i married your mother because her father leave her a gold mine worth trillions so i thought if i married her all the documents will be mine but your mother was a stubborn woman when she had you she plot with her best friend Kim wife and put your name and taehyung name on the documents since she knew i could easily make you to sign the paper and hide it with her other friends which is park wife so i had to conspire with the two and marry you three since it's easier that way but i was wrong i should have done this from the beginning kidnapping you and forced you to sign the papers"